Lightbulb x Paintbrush NSFW - Let Me Show You

-setting: PB's hotel room where Lightbulb is spending the night.

Lightbulb set her phone down on the counter and closed the door to the bathroom. She gazed at herself in the mirror and made a silly face, giggling right after.

It was about nine in the morning and Lightbulb had just woken up. However, there wasn't anything to do that day, hence there being no contest for some sort of "reset" or whatever MePhone called it. But in Lightbulb's eyes, that was a great thing since she got to hang out with Paintbrush all day. Well, she was planning to.

So, she grabbed her toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste onto it.

She then ran it under some water and got to brushing. While doing that, she hummed "Just Like Me" with a mouthful of foamy toothpaste, which sounded awful, but she didn't mind. She spit the stuff into the sink and winked at herself in the mirror, grabbing her phone and walking out the bathroom.

Today actually wasn't such a bad day to go outside; there weren't many clouds in the sky, but however much she wanted to go outside, Lightbulb knew she had plans. She stared out her window at all of trees moving in sync with the wind. It was fall, so many of the trees didn't have many leaves due to the fact that they all covered the ground with a brownish orange color. It was quite beautiful to gaze at.

Lightbulb whistled as she rummaged through her drawers and picked out something that she felt like looked plausible to Paintbrush. It was something simple due to the fact that she doesn't really like going out of her way to look dazzling.

She changed from her pajamas into blue jeans and a rainbow striped sweater and went to sit on the couch in the living room. Lightbulb then took out her phone and dialed Paintbrush's number, asking to know what time she should be over there. It rang for several seconds before she heard a "Hello?" from the other line.

"Hi, Painty, when should I be over there?", Lightbulb asked, playing with a string that was attached to the couch. "Oh um... whenever, I guess.", they said, a sort of impatience in their voice. "Ok, bye Painty!", Lightbulb hung up and put her phone back in her pocket, getting up and quickly turning off the lights.

She then left her hotel room, headed upstairs to Paintbrush's. Once she spotted their room number, which she finally remembered, Lightbulb stood in front of their door, feeling a strange sense of nervousness. Of course, she'd been over here multiple times, but never spent an entire night.

She knocked on the door.

There were a few seconds of silence at the door, until Paintbrush opened it, looking a bit surprised. "H-how did you get here so fast? You called me and then a minute later, you're here.", they chuckled. "That's because I called you when I was about to leave, silly.", Lightbulb grinned and walked in as soon as Paintbrush moved out the way.

There was just something about the way Lightbulb smiled that made Paintbrush feel something that they were too embarrassed to describe, but of course, they denied it, assuming it was just a random, irrelevant thought. They've talked to some of their friends about it, but most, if not all, said it was love... especially Fan. But of course, they denied it.

Paintbrush was snapped out of their thoughts when they heard someone behind them whisper "Why is your girlfriend here, huh?" They whipped around and wasn't surprised to see that it was Fan. "Wh- she's not my girlfriend...", Paintbrush argued, closing the door. "You sure? Your face looks like you've actually been exercising.", Fan chuckled.

Paintbrush put the back of their hand on their face, noticing that it was profoundly warm. "Er... well we're not dating... yet...", they said, glancing over at Lightbulb, who was holding Baxter and talking to him. "Yet?", Fan smirked as he raised one of his eyebrows.