Paper x OJ NSFW - Concupiscence

-Setting: hotel oj-

(when i made this one, it only took 4 days and that's why it's so cringy but yeah.)

Paper jolted in his bed as he was startled by the blaring sound of his alarm clock. He grumbled loudly and turned over to turn it off. It read 6:30 am. Normally, he wouldn't wake up until a whole 30 minutes later, but he remembered that he needed to do something right before he went to sleep last night.

He groggily got up and changed his clothes. He didn't feel like looking stunning, so he just put on something casual. He put his phone in his pocket and headed out of his room, closing his door. "Hey, Paper.", he heard someone say. He whipped around and saw that it was Paintbrush. "Oh. Hi Paintbrush!", Paper replied, a bit confused on why Paintbrush of all people was talking to him. Strange.

Paper turned a corner and headed downstairs. He then went over to a coffee machine and made himself a cup. He patiently leaned on the counter as he waited for it to brew, staring off into space. However, he didn't know what he was staring at, but as soon as he heard the coffee starting to be poured into his Styrofoam cup, he gained his consciousness back. He continued gazing in front of him as he realized that he was staring at OJ and didn't even know it.

He was sitting behind a desk, filing some papers out or something. He looked like he was frustrated and annoyed at the same time.

'Oh, if only there was a way to calm him down', Paper began thinking.

'Well, I wonder what does calm him down.'

'Maybe a break.'

'Yeah, he needs a break.'

'Honestly, he looks absolutely stunning in that suit.'

Paper paused.

'What.'

He shook his head in denial as he directed his attention back to his coffee, mixing creamer into it as he occasionally kept glancing at OJ. Oh, how he wished to "calm him down"

He smirked.

'Oh boy.'

Paper then put some ice into his coffee, trying to look as innocent as possible. Maybe that's what OJ liked. Paper wasn't even sure if OJ had noticed him yet, but he continued as if he was being evaluated by him. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He's never liked OJ more than a best friend, but then suddenly, he was having these feelings that he was unsure about. It was a weird feeling.

Paper sighed and took a sip of his coffee, leaning back on the counter and intentionally staring at OJ, not even noticing that his eyes slightly lowered. He just wanted to grip that tie of his and ride h-

Wait no.

Paper's face was beginning to get extremely red, as he tried not to think about sexual things as much as possible, but he just couldn't help himself. He kept having images in his head of him and OJ "having fun" in that handsome suit of his.

He wanted to shake the thoughts so bad, but they just kept coming and getting more graphic the more he had.

He put his coffee on the table.

"Fuck.", Paper whispered to himself, his legs having a mind of their own and automatically starting to walk over to him.

'Wtf am I gonna say??'

Paper panicked but tried his best not to show his nervousness as he stood next to OJ's desk, smiling awkwardly. He looked up from his work. "Yes?", he asked, sounding a bit drained.

"Uh..."

'Shit, think of something, Paper!'

"U-um I- calm down?", Paper uttered, cringing at every word he said. OJ raised his eyebrows. "Um, what.", he chuckled, turning his chair to face Paper. "Uh. Ok, um...", Paper looked away, wanting to hide his face in embarrassment. "Paper, if you're too nervous to say it, you don't have to ya know. I mean, I'm not gonna force you.", OJ smiled as he leaned back in his chair with one leg overtop of the other, leaning his head on two of his fingers.