I Died for Love 11- That Christmas Wish

(A/N: And so! Here is a another chapter so far, not that i care ,but whatever, just keep on writing. Anyways, i will start with the climax...sooner or later or perhaps a long,long time...enjoy...)

=MEGAN'S POV=

"So Meggy! Are you going to our booth!?"

"Huh? Oh, i don't know about that..." i said to Cass, who was tagging along with me handing out flyers for the festival. "Eh? B-but you said you were coming to the festival!" she whined.

Yeah, well, i didn't exactly say I would go, my father forced me to. I'd be attending only to escape the school campus in the meantime and probably go to a convenience store before heading home.

"Something came up"i said.

She pursed her lips, which means she's pouting all the way. I could tell that this was going to be a busy festival, rather with Cassidy to deal with.

The bell rang and i head off to Chemistry Class. On the way, i saw Iree and a group of her cronies surrounding a girl that was on her knees and was crying.

Ah,Damn. What is it with her again? By the way, i deal with bullies every year ,but i don't belong in any club or the such. I hate having positions.

Anyway, i walked up to Iree and and told her off, i helped the girl standup and fix herself.

"Looky here, a savior has come! How generous of you to have helped out trash~" she said annoyingly. I just continued on helping the girl.

"Hey! Are you listening to me!?"

Without caring, i just walk away"We're not done yet, you hear me!?".

I'll deal with it later", or rather, i'll deal with HER later...hmf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School finished within a blur, i finished rather late because of the festival preparations.

As i made my way outside campus, i was suddenly grabbed by 4 strong arms and was blindfolded immediately. Wringing my arms, i notice the voices were from Iree's boy minions. I can't scream...they were touching my body...no!...

With much muffling screams, they began to tore open my uniform and putting their dirty hands on my neck and bare back.

Damn it! Someone please help!!...

From that moment, i was pushed aside and i heard the fight scene in the background. Since i couldn't stand because of my legs scarred, all i could do was wriggle free of the bonds and try to open the blindfold. The noise faltered and the sound of footsteps came from behind.

"Don't come any closer..." i shuffled back. Not knowing what to do next, i just listened to his movements.

"Don't be an idiot, it's me".

...L-Lucas? Why the hell is he here?

Without saying anything, he carried me bridal-style as if i was a sack of rice. "W-what're you doing!?".

"Carrying you to the infirmary" he answered simply.

"...Why didn't you just watch and let them take my chastity away?...why didn't you ignore me...?" i said.

"...because i know you're a girl and just a girl either way".

...i am...a girl...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------