I Died for love 8

=MEGAN'S POV=

=DORM ROOM=

"Mm mm...i think i should just study for calculus", then again,i thought that maybe i should just bake some cupcakes for fun.

It wasn't really my thing but, i love my baking. So what the hell anyway ?

When i opened the cupboards, i realized that i was missing a few ingredients.

It wouldn't hurt to buy a few cocoa powder until next the next bell right ?

Nah,i can just excuse myself to buy a few errands. I went to the principal's office to see if i can run any errands.

=PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE=

By a miracle, Ms. Fiona asked me to buy a few pounds of rice and 4 kilos of raw meat.

"I'll come back an hour before sunrise,is that enough time ?"the principal nodded without looking up "ok then...an hour before sunrise then..."when i creaked the door close,i walked my way out the school gates proudly and relieved.

*cellphone beeping*

Eh ? Who would be calling at this time ? Worse, i don't know this number.

"Who is this ? And why do you have my number ?"

"Is that how you greet somebody on the phone ? How rude"

Tch. Pissed, i ended the call and continued the walk ignoring the person on the call. Probably just a prank call or whatever.

=GROCERY STORE=

Now where's the candy aisle...i only had 5000 yen left,perfect for milk tea and maybe a cheap book.

"One chocolate peppermint tea please...large with tapioca. Thank you"

The cashier stared at me for a while then handed me the money "Excuse me miss but, are you wearing make-up ?" The cheeky girl asked.

"Ah,no. I don't wear make-up. I never did" the cashier girl sighed "Really ? Wow"

Confused, i asked why

"Oh...because you look like a doll in real life not to mention, your eyes are pretty. Your cheeks and lips are naturally pink".

Her words made me go red.

"Ah ! Here's your order,sorry i made you wait miss"

"No. It's OK,i'm not in a hurry anyway..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facing the bookstore,i quickly went to the comics section.

Manga,manga,manga,manga,manga,manga,manga...Manga !

On a table, a black cover caught my eye...when i looked closer, the black cover was actually a new manga.

Wait a minute...it's...BLACK BUTLER !!! *0*

Just as i was about to grab it, another hand cutted in. When i looked up,I saw Lucas.

"What the-?!"

Before i could respond he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the store.

"Pff-what the hell do you think you're doing ?!" with an angry temperament,I clenched my hand to a fist and punched him in the stomach.

I quickly turned around and ignored his moan of pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------