I Died for love

Hey everyone !  So i'm new here and i hope you guys like the story. if you guys find some copyrighted names then it is completely coincidential.And i do not own any pics.Anyway,enjoy !!   <3 

CHAPTER 1 

" Isin't that ?! - " 

" No way ! " 

" What's she doing here ?! " 

" I heard she's top 1 " 

" That's not true ! smart people are beautiful people , like me ! " 

My name is Megan R. Nightte. A 18 yr old straight-A student in highschool . And right now i am being criticized by people around me.On your first day of third year, i can tell old students are harsh when it comes to get along with new transferees.My parents are a mixed breed of filipino-japanese and an anti-social breed of the Nighttes family.We used to live in germany but decided to stay here in japan with my older brother i haven't seen in years.It seems strange that we don't look alike , not to mention the other family members are in allies with the mafia and secret organizations. 

When you belong to a sophisticated family , they restrict you to avoid friends.People now think i am dangerous because of your life.Not until my mother decided to enroll me in arriken academy together with my brother , Justine Captell .

Others define me as a beautiful,athletic,intelligent girl.But with the family rules,i'll remain the-girl-who-never-exists.Still,there are many questions i'd like to discover... What are friends ? What is the meaning of love or crushes ?.Or will they accept me of who i am ? 

                                                                          =END OF CHAPTER 1=