I Died for love

CHAPTER 2 

It was such a bother since everybody seemed to have known their friends so well , and i , of course , never talked to anyone so i walked alone.In my first day senior students avoided to make contact with me so i avoided THEM. 

It was really irritating coz i can't look straightforward , when i looked to the left , there were hugging people , also when i look to the right there are chatting and spreading love."Disgusting people" , but when they looked at me they gave me a glare.See what i mean about friends ? they're just like politics and they judge the way you are . 

Then whispers surrounded me ,  it felt as i were dumped by millions of rocks.A bunch of  rosie o' donnells and james dean look-alikes , bumped into me like i was a puny bug "tsk.watch where you're going..." they all heard and responded with a bratty tone ,"What did you say ?!" , such deaf people ,"I said watch where you're going" i replied politely."Who do you think YOU are ?!" to my surprise , i was pushed and i fell to the ground , "Heh,not so tough now aren't you ? i mean,just because you're a rich girl it doesn't mean you can just boss people around !" , i got up gently and brushed off the dirt , "I wasn't commanding you, i just told you to watch you're path",i said in a calm voice.

They were all pissed out so they all huddled around me."YOU have no idea who you're messing with stupid girl" aw,these cheap words are used on me , ohhhh i'm so  frightened."What're you gonna do ? beat me up ?". At the moment , i was sarcastic and was denying their style of cheap words. 

"GET HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " , the girls screamed. 

There were all charging towards me,oh,what to do ,  what to do ?.I jeered. 

Before they could punch , i ducked above the fist and kicked him and seconds later a familiar voice rang out "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON ?!?! ",Uh-oh it was HIM."MEGAN !!' he shouted and gestured me to come."justine ?!" but he gripped my hand sternly. 

We were now 5 miles from the entrance,and he just kept pulling me, i was sick of being carried around all day ,"Let me Go !" i pushed him away from me suddenly my head throbbed so badly i blacked out. 

=JUSTINE CAPTELL POV= 

Without a doubt i knew i was going too far when she got angry, it was almost at her limit. "ha...you really are reckless..." 

Clinic 

When i was about to leave her in peace , she grabbed my shirt and whispered in her sleep ,"Please...don't ...leave...me alone..." I smiled and pulled up her blanket then i put my hands to her cheeks "Sleep tight" then gently kissed her on the forehead.

I was in a hurry so i needed to leave.Before i left , i looked back and my smile faded.

She's my sister.My adorable doll that knows nothing about our family... and someday... 

I'd need to tell her the truth... 

                                                                                                    =END OF CHAPTER 1=