I Died for love 6

=cassidy's POV==history class=

I glanced at his face, wondering if he was thinking about me or something else.I noticed he was writing something and passing it to his pals he jeered at reading the paper,crumpled it and threw it away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class was suspended during the heavy rain and megan was supposed to be here 10 mins. ago.

cassidy:sigh...where can she be in this rate ? i'm late for mr.chocolate cake...hmf...

I pouted and stood there while I watch my other classmates going with their boyfriends...sigh...i wish me and connor would do that...

Wait what ?! i don't love him ! at least that's what i think...i'm definitely head over heels for him but he's too blind with basketball and his secret club.Do i even have a chance with his dense heart ?Suddenly,my phone rang;

cassidy:hello ?

megan:where the heck are you?!

cassidy:at the school entrance

megan:dude...I said we'll meet at the 'back' entrance...sigh...look,i'm sorry i don't have much time...so can you walk home without me ? busy here...thanks ? bye...

Great.where was independant megan when you need her ? Just then, connor popped out of nowhere and came with an umbrella.

"hey...whatcha' doin ?"he asked holding up his umbrella.

"nothing much...just hungry waiting for megan"i patted my stomach as i heard him stiffle a giggle.

"do you have to wait for her now ?"his voice was kinda sorry.

I snorted "not anymore...but i can't walk home...i don't have my umbrella"

"idiot...why didn't you say so ? c'mon...i'll w-walk you h-home..."

I was surprised at first but happy that he was so generous to me today.

"hey connor...what was that letter you and you're pals wrote ?"first,he paused and choked a bit.

"what's the matter ?"i asked patting his shoulder slowly.He looked at me and blushed.

"i-i-it's nothing don't bother it...shall we go now ?"connor faked a smile and gestured me to walk on.But i didn't stop asking the same question again and again.

"will you just be quiet ?!"his umbrella closed in a snap and i gasped in fear.I've never seen him so angry before.Turns out, i won't have a chance with him...right ? besides,if he keeps acting like i'm just his friend...my dreams will be in the trash anyway.When will he realize ? when will he open his eyes to reality...i guess,never.

I replied with a little pride in my voice."okay...i'll stay quiet...thanks for the walk home..."i turned and ran as fast as my legs could take me,my eyes swelled,head throbbing.This is bad,my OCD's acting up,i can't get stressed too much or else it might increase.

i tripped on my heel,and cursed the ground.

"what the hell...won't it ever go away ?"a soft pit pat came from behind me.It was connor.

"cassidy,what on earth were you thinking ?"he carefully picked me up with his face red as a tomato.

"Hey...i'm sorry i screamed at you...i didn't mean it...really..."connor's face began to turn red again as he pretended to sound tough.

What's a girl to do ?

"You still haven't told me the truth"i smirked,connor was defenseless when he's saying sorry.

"Do you really want to know ?"he scratched his head as if he was hiding it.

"Yes ! Now tell me or else i won't forgive you !!"i folded my arms and stayed put to what connor will do next. His finger gestured me to come close,just as i was closing my cheek in,i felt my heart raced.

Then...cheese and sprinkles !-he kissed me ! He actually kissed me on the cheek ! I took a step back and painted myself in a shade of pinkish sky.

"Ummm...why did you ?"at first i thought he was going to do the puppy eyes but he ran off without me recognizing it.

I screamed"hey ! Connor you freaking cowardice chihuahuaaaaaa !!!".

"In your dreams chocoaddict !! I'll never tell you the secret,mwahahahaha !!".

Never huh ? Well...

"Cassidy...kiiiiiiiiickkkk !!!"my most useful technique for handling dogs like him is my famous"cassidy's flying kick". Connor went straight down with his face in the ground. I realized i was late for my favorite anime show.

"Bye ! GTG ! Thanks for the walk connor !"i waved off as i watched him get smaller and smaller over the horizon. I figured maybe his feelings for me might grow and grow. Someday. Boy,do i feel it.

=End of chapter 6=

A/N:hi guys ! I'm sorry i've been out for awhile the internet outside my room is slow but reliable enough. This may be my only chance so i hope i can make it to rhe next chapter.