#2.You're Famous and He's Not: Part 1

It was late, and your last concert was about to start. Before it did you and your band mates headed to another room to have the 'meet and greets'. There were so many fans queuing up to meet you and your band. You all took photos, signed their merchandise and followed their social medias when they asked. 20 minutes before the concert the last of the meet and greet  people piled in. Your eye caught a blond haired, blue eye boy with a massive smile.Sadly he was all the way at the back of the line.

*Fast forward, to the end of the line*

"(y/n)! Omg I love you so much, you are my absolute idol. Your so beautiful in person, omg I can't believe this is happening!" Blondie said all in one quick breath.

You chuckled quietly to yourself before leaning in to hug him. He instantly put his arms around your waist as your slender arms reached around his neck. Blondie pulled away quickly before introducing himself.

"I'm Niall Horan by the way. I hope I'm not freaking you out or anything, its just that I love you so much!"

"Aww your so cute" he blushed.

You twos talk for like 10 minutes before you had to go on stage. You exchanged numbers and headed on stage.  God he is so damn cute and adorable.

"Ohhh someone's in love", Eliana nudged.

"Shut up, or I will legit kill you, I'm not in love", you tried to hide it, you really did.

"Fine then", she huffed obviously figuring you out.

*Fast forward to the end of the concert*

"Great job (y/n), that was the best one yet" Serena shouted, loud enough to deafen the rest of us.

Thank you Serena, but I would really like it if you would like to be more quieter" you said calmly.

"Sorry (y/n), good night" Serena said in a sing a song kind of voice.

NIALL'S P.O.V

This was the best night of my entire life, I basically just went to my favorite band's concert. It was mind blowing, my favorite member (y/n) looked at my phone as I was recording and blew a kiss to me! I even met her omg! I'm spazzing so much right now.

"Should I text her or not?" I screamed into Greg's ear (my older brother)

"I don't know think for yourself" he yawned.

I whipped out my phone which was on 9% because of all the recording. And texted to (y/n).

N-Hey (y/n), that was the best night of my entire lifetime, thanks for making it happen xx ~Nialler

And now I wait.

~Author's Note~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed it I'll update the rest of this soon. Until next time.

xxx