#12. Red Carpet

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Hey (y/n), babe, princess (y/n)?" you snap out of your trance noticing Niall has been calling your name for a while.

"Yea, uh sorry what Niall?" You flash a smile at him.

"So the Brit Awards are coming up and I want to know if you want to be my date?" He says looking into (y/e/c) eyes.

"Yes Niall I will go with you to the Brit awards," he smiles and pulls you into a warm hug.

*Award Day

Today was going to be a very busy day. You had to go and choose your dress and pick up Niall's suit. You wriggle out of Niall's strong grip and hope into the warm shower. Afterwards you do your make up lightly and put on a pastel pink skater skirt with a white t-shirt. "Babe where are you going before 11 in the morning?" Niall groans checking the time on his phone.

"Ni, I need to pick up your suit, my dress, and I'm going to Lou's place so she can do my hair, actually I'll come home and pick you up at 3 so we can go to Lou's so she can do your hair too." You say giving him a kiss.

"Ok, have fun, are you going with anyone?" He says holding your hand.

"Yah El (just pretend Louis and El are stull dating) needs her dress too, so she's coming along, I have to pick her up now," you say taking a drink out of your bottle of water.

"Ok bye beautiful I love you." You both share one last kiss before you head off to pick El up.

You get to her house in under 15 minutes. Before you can even ring the doorbell Louis opens it pulling you into a hug.

"Wasssupppp (y/n)!" Louis yells into your ear.

"Ow, Louis, is El ready to go yet?" You say holding onto your ear.

"I'm here bitch," El screams walking down the stairs with her arms up.

"El!!! Come here," you squeal and hug her.

Later when you get to the mall you and her walk into a really fancy store. They had heaps and heaps of dresses to choose from. After a couple hours looking around the store El settled of a beautiful silver dress, with the chest covered in a very delicate lace pattern. But you still couldn't find your perfect ideal dress.

"Omg (y/n), I think I found the perfect dress for you, you're going to love it."  El says holding up a beautiful gold dress.

"Omg El, that's beautiful, I think that's the dress." You try take it from her and try it on. "This is the one." You head out and pay for it. You and El head to the dry cleaners to pick up Niall's and Louis's suit. "Ok, let's head to Lou's for our hair now." You and El walk to the front of her big house and ring the bell.

"I'll get it mommy," you hear Lux yell.

"Hi, Lux," you say picking her up and throwing her into the air and catching her again.

"Wassup Lou, can you please do El's hair first I just realized that I need to go pick up Niall," you say quickly.

"Bye guys see you later," you blow them kiss and run out to your car. You were 20 minutes late. You race into the car and drive to your house which is around the corner from Lou's. You bust into your shared home. "Niall, babe?!" You scream. You run upstairs as quick as possible to see where he was. You find him, sleeping on your bed. You collapse in his arms waking him up.

"(Y/n), your home, I missed you," he smiles kissing you all over your face.

"Ni, get up we have to get you over to Lou's house for her to do your hair, I completely forgot about you I'm sorry love." You hug him and pull him up from the bed. You throw him his white shirt and his jeans. You both get into the car and drive back to Lou's place.

"Hey guys sorry we're late." You sit down and take your seat in Lou's magic hair seat. She does your hair into a low but fancy messy bun. And she does Niall's hair into his signature quiff.

*Red Carpet

You and Niall step out of the stretch limo to be blinded by the paparazzi camera flash. "Babe just stay by me, you are looking fine tonight and I don't want no one taking my babe." Niall says kissing your cheek.

"Omg Ni it's my best friend!" You say pointing to Justin Bieber.

"Babe pose with me?" Niall asks holding his hand out for you. You take it and start posing with Niall. Justin walks over with Hailey. "Hey Hailey," you say walking over to her and giving her a hug.

"Hey, how's my bestie doing?" She says.

"Pretty good, especially when I found out she's dating Bieber." You say posing at the camera's with her before walking over to greet Justin himself. "Heyyy bestie," you walk over and hug him.

"Hey, (y/n) how's Niall." Justin fist bumps you.

"As fine as ever," you smirk and walk back to Niall.

"Babe I thought I lost you for a moment." Niall says pouting.
"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS," all the fans start chanting.

"Let's give them what they want," Niall says before turning to you, looking into your eyes, and kissing you passionately to show the world that you're his, and he's yours.

Here's another one done, this is probably the worst one yet I'm sorry. Ugh my cousin is going to meet people at Amplify, I am legit so jealous right now.

Comment for a request (I read all comments and reply if I have time) , vote for more, and follow if you love Niall.