#16. Honeymoon

Wassup guys I know it has been a while but I really wanna get writing again. I know this is shit but here's an update. I'm gonna update more, getting really keen to start writing, I have loads and loads of ideas.

Until the next update, bye :))

Thanks for requesting this idea @MegJane20  sorry it took forever. 

NIALL'S P.O.V

*12 hours ago...

I grabbed her waist and pulled her body closer to mine, I look straight into her eyes before biting my lip. I gently grab her face and slowly kissed her.

*Real time

(Y/n) and I were currently sitting on the plane patiently waiting to take off. It had only been a good 12 hours since we got married and now we are off to Greece for a week. We were both worn out after the wedding service. She was finally a Mrs. Horan. She dozed off on my shoulder as the plane took off taking us to our honeymoon destination, Greece. After a couple hours in a plane we finally arrived.

"Princess, wake up we are finally here." I say shaking her quietly. She looks around before realizing her surroundings.

"Morning husband." (Y/n) said pulling me into a kiss. "Where are we?"

I smiled knowing how happy she's going to be. "We are in Greece."

(Y/n)'s face immediately lights up with happiness. "Really babe? Are you actually serious!? Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!" She says almost jumping out of her seat.

"Clam down," I chuckle before she pulls me into a tight hug. "C'mon lets go to the holiday house." The moment we get out we are surrounded by paparazzi. "Remember Princess, head down don't reply to any of them." She nods her head sliding her sunglasses on.

"Niall where was the wedding?"

"Do you think you made a mistake being with (y/n)?"

"(Y/n) are you going to cheat on Niall?"

"Niall, when's the divorce?"

It took a while to get past the loud crowd before making it to the Uber. "I'm so sorry." I say putting my head down shamefully my eyes water I can't face (y/n).

"Niall, look at me." (y/n) gives me a side hug. "Don't listen to them babe, we're here to have fun."

We sit in silence for the rest of the Uber ride until we arrive at the private holiday house. "Aww Niall, this is a nice place." You coo.

"Well, thank you sister because she helped me choose this for us, I'm so glad you like it." He smiles holding your hand tightly.

"It's absolutely perfect," you step inside to reveal a cozy and clean house. "Oh my god, Niall!" you gasp pointing to the infinity pool which has a lovely view of Greece. You race upstairs with Niall chasing after you, "Ok, babe actual stop, and look at this room, it's so nice."

"It is hey," Niall hugs you from behind, "I love you."

You turn your head. "I love you too." He kisses you passionately before you cut him off. "Babe wanna go grab some food?"

"Hm, sounds good, let's go." You smile and peck his lips.

*Restaurant

"Good evening sir and madam." The waiter says. "What can I get for you today?"

"I'll have the penne Bolognese with a side of cheesy garlic bread." You say handing the menu back to the waiter.

"And for you sir?" The waiter asks Niall.

Niall frowns still deciding what he wants to eat. "I'll have the steak with gravy and chips thanks."

The food soon comes out and you both enjoy each other's company. You both leave the restaurant satisfied about how good the food was. "Babe you have to agree with me it wa-," you cut him off arguing which dessert was better.

"No way, Ni mine was heaps good, it had sprinkles, and sprinkles make everything taste good." You argue with him.

"Puh-lease my chocolate lava cake was way better than your shitty ice cream sundae." Niall chuckles while opening the door to the Uber. "Anyways, guess where we are going tomorrow?"

"Uh, I don't even know? "You smile brightly waiting for his answer.

Niall deviously smiles. "We will be grabbing lunch at a farmer's market and then we will be heading to Ancient Port of Pythagoreion for a nice sail on a little boat."

A week goes by filled with days of fun and laughter. Making memories with your new husband. You went on a long hike to Acropolis but the view was worth it. He also booked a tour to the Melissani Cave which had beautiful clear blue waters. You were so happy to spend every moment with him. You sadly have to head back to L.A to your large house with him.

You sigh hoping onto the plane tired from your week of fun. You smile back at the memories you made with him. "Babe what are you thinking about?" Niall asks grabbing your hand and kissing it.

"I absolutely love you, and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you." You smile looking deeply into his hypnotising blue eyes.

"I love you most." He says back.

<3 <3 <3 <3 Comment, Vote and Follow

People who have requested I'm working on it, I promise.