Only You Will Get Me

The sun was slowly rising and the rays crawled through the half opened curtains to gently wake Chan from his dreams. The first thing he did was stretching his sore limbs. His back was aching, his bottom stinging, but he didn’t care about the pain at all, as it felt more like a reward, like a reminder of what happened the night before.
His mind still was wrapped in that overwhelming feeling, just like the sensation of his friend’s hands and lips was still lingering on his skin. Somehow, everything felt like a dream.

Chan turned around to his rapper, with a sweet smile on his face, only to find an empty pillow where his friend was supposed to be.
„Huh?” he rubbed his tired eyes, the happiness falling out of his face, when he realized that he was all alone.
Maybe Changbin woke up early and is already having breakfast?
The young man stretched again, and rolled out of his friend’s bed, to sneak to his own room and get himself some clothes.
Surprise struck him, when he saw his reflection in the full-length mirror on his wardrobe. With his body covered in hickeys and bite marks, he started feeling embarrassed, and became also a little nervous to face Changbin again.

Dressed in a black hoodie and some long sweatpants, to hide his branded body, he then went to the living room.
The man was confused, as the only one who was there with him was Hyunjin.
„Good Morning Hyung.” the younger said, sitting on the couch with a sketchbook on his lap.
„Hey Hyuni. When did you come back?” Chan smiled, rubbing his neck shy, looking down on himself again to make sure that everything was covered up properly.
„Just an hour ago. Why you asking?”
„You know where Bin and Jisung are?” He didn’t really need to know about Jisung, he’s probably with Minho, like always, but it would sound weird to only ask for Changbin, right?
„Sungi stayed the night over at the others' dorm.” He said without looking up from his doodles, proving Chan’s assumption right.
„And.. Changbin?”
„Don’t know? Isn’t he in his room?”
„No…” Chan sighed, looking at his phone, checking if his friend maybe sent him a message?
Nope.
Nothing.
„He probably went to the gym. Don’t worry about him.”
But how could he not worry?
They promised to talk about… everything.
But he disappeared without a word? Is he running away from that talk? From Chan and his feelings?
That doesn’t really sound like him.
„Channie, are you okay? You look sad.” Hyunjin said, tilting his head, watching his leader with a worried expression.
„Yeah, sure. Everything is fine. We just… We said we’d work out together. I guess he forgot.” he shrugged, forcing a smile on his face. But Hyunjin ain’t stupid and knew that this indeed wasn’t the truth. So the blonde stood up to walk to his leader, leaning against the sink besides him.
„You’re a bad liar. Tell me what’s bothering you.”
„Nothing. Really.”
„….. Sure.” Hyunjin whispered, squinting at his Hyung, looking him up and down. „What’s going on between you two?”
„I don’t know what you mean…” Chan answered, avoiding eye contact.
„C’mon. You were acting so strange around each other lately. As if you had a fight. Or worse. You fucked.”
„Why would this be worse?” Chan mumbled, followed by a second of silence and a loud gasp from the younger.
„Wait! You did?! I knew it!” Hyunjin punched his leader’s shoulder triumphantly grinning.
„So.. Why is it worse?” Chan repeated with the same upset tone.
„It’s not. You don’t have to be so nervous.” The older now glanced up at his friend, who was smiling at him softly. „With the two of you, it was just a matter of time. It’s just insane that it took you so long.”
Sighing, Chan threw his head back, staring at the ceiling now, and of course Hyunjin knew that there was something else bothering him.
„You know, none of the kids would really care, even if they’d find out. I know that I’m not the only member you slept with, same goes for me. So, no need to act weird.”
„Did you sleep with Changbin too?” Chan wasn’t sure if he really wanted to know the answer, but still blurted out that unnecessary question without thinking.
„Yeah, of course. Only once though. We don’t really.. fit.”
Chan snorted, as this information amused him more than it probably should have, but at least he was smiling.
„You feel better now?” The blonde asked, and watched the corners of his leader’s mouth drop down again, as his problem, of Changbin disappearing, still wasn’t solved.
„Or..” he came a step closer, placing one hand on the older one’s chest, the other on his hip, teasingly sliding it towards his crotch. „.. we could distract you a little?”
Chan suddenly grabbed Hyunjin's wrist, ripping it off his body. „Stop that.”
Hyunjin frowned, pulling his hand out if the tight grip.
What was with that aggressive reaction? Chan never rejected him before. They often cheered each other up with sex, when the other was in a bad mood. „There is something else, right?”
„I’m just not in the mood.” the older hissed, crossing his arms in defense.
„You’re lying again.”
„Jeez, Hyunjin. Please. I’m.. I’m just…”
„You like him, right?” he lifted an eyebrow, biting his bottom lip, his voice calm, but serious. „Do you like Changbin? Are you.. in love?”
„I don’t know.” Chan whispered. „I thought I knew, but now I don’t…”
„That’s not a bad thing.” The younger stated and shrugged. „It’s better to think it through, instead of rushing to confess and hurt yourself or someone else.”
„Well, yes.. but…”
„He may like you back, and if not, nothing will change. You will still be friends. You know him. He won’t hate you for having feelings. And you won’t hate him for having none.”
Chan sighed and took the younger's hand again, caressing the wrist he might unintentionally had bruised before.
He knew the younger was right. It didn’t make anything easier, but somehow it calmed him down for now.
„Thank you Hyunie..”
„Just message him, he’ll call you back when he reads it.” The younger said, patting his leader's cheek playfully, before he went back to the couch and his sketch book. „And don’t worry for his whereabouts. He’ll be back in no time.”