CHAPTER 1

Spotlights on a girl, singing with pure bliss and a smile on her face while the lyrics described her feelings. A Voice like honey, sweet enough to hypnotize everyone present in the stadium. People looking at her with admiration and being completely hypnotized by her euphonious voice. 

Completing her song with a soft high note, she looks at the people sitting in front of her and gives them a sweet smile. The crowd cheered for her with enthusiasm. Fans holding posters and light sticks in their hands. The girl on the huge stage starts to talk. 

"Unfortunately, this is my last day of the tour as now I'll be heading home, back to Korea."

Saying her ending speech she goes to the backstage and collapses on the small couch available there. Tired as always, she closes her eyes to relax her brain when suddenly a voice is heard. "Fiona". This made the girl who was named Fiona get up immediately and stand straight. A woman in her mid 40's walks into the room with a cold aura." I want to talk to you, come with me right now". Not a single word left her mouth as she just followed the woman. They reached a room where no staff was present and only a few stands with clothing hung up on them were put there.

"Fiona, did you send us money this month?". The woman asked Fiona who had her head hung low. "Y-Yes Mother, I did, just yesterday." The woman who was glaring at her turned out to be the mother of Fiona. "And how much did you transfer?" 

"F-Fifty million won—"

The girl didn't even get to complete her sentence when she received a hard slap on her face causing her face to turn to the side. Her head was still hanging low as she did not dare to confront the woman." And I said sixty million won". She shouted at Fiona without caring that the others might hear her outside the room. "Just because of your selfishness, your brother couldn't buy his favorite car yesterday". Not receiving an answer from the young girl, she slapped her again. "Ms.Heydan, it's time to go. Please come out". Fiona looked at her mother hoping that she would allow her to leave.

Her mother glared at her and said "You can go but I want money in my son's bank account before tomorrow morning". Fiona nodded at her mother and starts to walk away. Just reaching the door, she stopped and smiled so no one can see the pain in her eyes. As she stepped out of the room with a smile on her face, Fiona faced the staff in front of her and went towards the car parked outside the stadium. Fans watched her as she waved at them before speeding up and going towards her house. The ride was silent as her manager drove her home. But soon the silence was broken when her manager decided to speak.

"I'm leaving this job, Fiona. The person replacing me must be waiting for you outside of your apartment. This might be hard to digest because I'm throwing all of this at you without a warning but please understand me as well".

Fiona was flabbergasted as she looked at her manager's back. She tried to figure out the possible reasons her manager would want to leave this job. On not getting anything in her brain, she asked instead ."But what's the reason? I can allow you to go but this happening all of a sudden is just confusing". 

"It's just that... I can't tell you the reason, it's personal you can say"

Fiona smiled at the older man fully understanding his situation and just kept the conversation going so the atmosphere won't turn back to awkward. Upon reaching the apartment, they saw a tall and handsome man waiting outside Fiona's door. "You're here! I'm glad that you came early". The young man only nodded at the manager. "I'll get going then. Take care of yourself, Fiona". Fiona bowed at the manager as he walked off and soon turned towards the man with a cold look on his face. Instead of getting scared by the man, she smiled at him completely surprising the young man. " Hi, I'm Fiona Heydan. What's your name?"

"I'm Park Sunghoon"

DragonAriiaa

A/N:
I know this one was a short chapter but I'll try my best and make the next one even better