CHAPTER 3

Eyes locked, they didn't look away from each other. Fiona's eyes held the whole galaxy while looking at Sunghoon. The longer they looked at each other, the more mesmerized they became.

"You're cute." Fiona's sudden words confused the man, but he tried not to show it. "How so?"

"You're cheeks look so cute from close. Whoever says you're scary should watch you from close so they can realize you're just a little penguin." Fiona literally cooed at him while Sunghoon sat there confused and looked at the smiley girl in front of him. Fiona got up from the sofa and turned around to walk into her room when she suddenly paused and turned around with an expression  Sunghoon couldn't decipher. "And also...can you transfer an amount of money to my mother?"

"How much?"

"10—60 million won."

"I need her credit card details."

Fiona took out her phone and opened her gallery where she saved all the information about her family's credit card details. "Uhm...I don't have your number." Just then, she received a message from an unknown number. "That's my number." Fiona quickly saved it and sent the necessary details. "Fine, I'll transfer the money."

"Thanks. Good night."

"Hmm."

"What do you mean hmm? I want a proper goodnight."

"Just go to sleep already."

Fiona sat beside Sunghoon and crossed her arms with a determined expression. By the looks of it, Sunghoon knew he was at her mercy.

"I will not go to bed unless you wish me a good night."

Sighing, Sunghoon gave up knowing she would not get up until he fulfilled her wish. He spoke in a low tone. "Goodnight."

"See, you're still alive."

"Now go to sleep. You have to wake up early in the morning."

"Aww, how sweet of you to think so much about me."

"I'm serious."

"Oh hi, Serious! When did you change your name though?"

"Go to bed. Now!"

Sunghoon's firm tone made Fiona second-guess her choices. Her face showed a shocked expression. "Damn, Mr. Park. With that tone of yours, you can tame a beast."

"But I doubt you can be tamed."

"Should I take that as a compliment because a beast is strong and fierce or as an insult because you just called me an animal?"

"The only thing you have to do is go to sleep or be late for your flight tomorrow."

"Ah shit, I forgot about that."

Fiona got up from the couch and bent over to be at Sunghoon's eye level. " And by the way, I have insomnia. That means your goodnight will be in vain but as a good manager, you should say goodnight to me. Goodnight Mr. Park." Hearing this, something changed in Sunghoon's eyes.

"Goodnight."

Fiona smiled fondly toward Sunghoon and went off to her room while hopping. But as soon as the door was shut, her smile dropped. "Get ready for another sleepless night, Fiona."

Fiona tries her best to sleep every single night but all in vain. And the night she finally falls asleep, nightmares hunt her. Different creatures try to hunt her down and kill her. Normally, Fiona is not scared of such dreams but something about those creatures made her fear them. Fiona went to her bed and started scrolling through her phone.