CHAPTER 5

"What?" Sunoo asked ever so innocently as Sunghoon glared at him while Fiona was busy questioning the clerk to change the data to their respective owner's names. "Okay guys, here are your keys—" She had to stop mid-sentence to figure out what was happening. Sunghoon was glaring at Sunoo while he looked so innocent. The others were standing there admiring the glaring and innocent looks along Fiona. 

Someone had to step in. "O...kay! Whatever is happening here should not happen because I feel it would not end well." Fiona said with a peal of nervous laughter. "Take your keys and start walking." She started to hand them their keys. When she was about to give Sunghoon their key, he turned around to face her and said. "I'll book another room for myself." He was about to go and book another room when Fiona held his arms and pulled him back. "All the rooms are filled and I didn't know that an extra person was coming with us otherwise I would've booked a separate room for you. We're lucky even to get 4 rooms. Now, cooperate. Okay?" Sunghoon nodded his head with an eye roll.

 Fiona looked at the man handling their luggage. They were now settled on two luggage trolleys with golden handles and a red platform. "Pasaremos esto por otro ascensor, señora." (We'll take these through another elevator, ma'am.) She smiled and nodded at the man. "Sala 345.346.347. 348" (Room 345,346,347,348.)She started to walk towards the elevator along with the others. All of them stepped inside. "The extra person is me, isn't it?" Sunghoon asked all of a sudden. Fiona looked towards him with a dumbstruck expression. She turned back again. "Yeah...My manager wasn't going to come along but the agency changed their policy and then you came. So....surprise?"

"Sure." He said with a slight chuckle.

♛♛♛

As they stepped into the room, they were immediately struck by the beautiful interior design. The brown and white theme creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making them feel right at home. The walls are painted a soft shade of brown, and the white ceiling adds an airy feeling to the space. The furniture is carefully selected to complement the theme, with plush brown sofas and chairs adorned with white cushions. The coffee table is made of rich, dark wood, and the sheer white curtains let in just the right amount of light. The room is beautifully decorated with framed artwork, and the brown and white color scheme is carried through in every detail. Overall, this room is a perfect example of how a well-designed space can create a peaceful and inviting environment.

"This place is amazing." Fiona immediately fell on the bed. "The bed is soft. I love it." She mumbled with her eyes closed. Sunghoon was watching her with his hands in his pocket and rolled up sleeves. "To the side, Fiona." He said walking towards the bed. She immediately laid down properly. Sunghoon went to the other side of the bed to finally collapse. "Tired?"

"No, very energetic." He replied sarcastically. "Great! I'm not! Go and get our luggage." She said taking off her shoes and getting ready to sleep. Sunghoon took a deep breath and got up from the position that felt like heaven to him. Never lie to her, you'll regret it. Noted. He made a mental note to himself while walking out of the room. The other guys were also getting their luggage. Walking towards the luggage trolley, he searched for his and Fiona's luggage.

It didn't take him long to find Fiona's luggage. He remembered that one of her bags was black with a moon sticker near its handle. Another bag was grey with a Sun keychain on its zip. His bag was simply covered in black with white tiger stripes. Another black duffel bag with it. He didn't need much stuff for himself.

Sunghoon entered the room and the first thing he saw was a woman eating chips with her hair tied into a loose ponytail. "You're fast. How did you find my luggage so quickly?" He placed his duffel bag on the bed while leaving the trolley bag near the bed. "I'm known for my memory plus it wasn't that hard." He said rolling his eyes at her. "That's nice! Now do something that will make you known to me and I have the best idea." A vile smile reached her lips. "Unpack my things and set them in the wardrobe."