𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 15

❛Mirkos intern? Alright, I'm sure she's ready to see you. Floor 6, 2nd room on the right is her office.❜

[Name] Tahashi walked through the modern and sophisticated building, stopping when she came face to face with an elevator

[Name] Tahashi walked through the modern and sophisticated building, stopping when she came face to face with an elevator. While the doors creek open smoothly and she steps in, she lets out a small exhale. Rethinking what Hawks had told her.

'Jeez kid. You're going to have some sore legs, but you'll learn a lot. She's really energetic, you won't be getting a break.'

Yeah, thanks for the reassurance, Hawks. That'll help a lot.

[Name] pushes her fingertip into a popped-out button reading the number 5. She sighs and leans her head back against the smooth glass, fiddling with the briefcase in her palms.

The elevator was eerily quiet, not a sound to be heard except for the soft hum of the motor as she ascended to the 5th floor. She glanced at the floor indicator, waiting for it to reach her destination. Only mechanical clangs were heard, but the ride was smooth.

The elevator dinged, signaling her wait time was over. She pushed up against the elevators wall and stepped closer to the door, watching as it opened slowly.

Though, through the creek of the expanding door, she saw a fast-moving leg coming into view. To be specific, she witnessed a drop kick coming at abnormal speed for her head.

'Duck.' Death says. The elevator door fully expanded, and Mirko came in with a kick and a shout.

"That was some fast reflexes!" She compliments aloud, bouncing off the glass behind [Name] in a squat position. She hopped off one side of the elevator and to the other before landing in front of [Name] with a confident smirk.

"[Name], right?" She questions, tilting her head with a new stance, her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, [Name]." The stoic girl replies, blankly gazing at the pro hero. She began to stand upward from her crouched position.

"Hmm... not much of a talker? That'll change soon. Let's get to work!" She smirks, rotating herself and beginning her journey down the hallway as [Name] follows. "First of all, your room is over there!" She points to a specific door. "Change into some workout clothes, and we'll get started. We don't have a lot of time to waste!"

"Alright." [Name] replies, she walks over to the door and opens it, Mirko continues to walk down the hallway. The woman is certainly fast-moving and energetic.

The room is spacious. Heck, there's even a couch! As [Name] strolls into the bathroom, she takes in the recognition that the bathroom is humongous, luxury, even. White tiled and a jacuzzi bathtub, with a large shower in the corner, too. Marble counters and endless bathing supplies.

"What the hell." Death speaks, observing it himself. "Pretty rich."

[Name] hums in agreeance before she gets to work. She stoicly removes her top, gazing at the large, piece of fake skin that lines her heart. It seemingly outstretched as she grew up, and underneath, it holds the unforgiving scar. She looks up to her face, the scar underneath her eye shaping a cross, that man.