Alone with a killer

There's a shit tone of reference photos in this chapter to add the spice 🌶️🔥

"Room 236 with patient 394830. What's the reason for your visit, miss y/n l/n"

the officer at Brookside Asylum spoke in a strict tone of voice. He walked you down to room 236 of the asylum.

"Uhm.." you had no idea why you were here. The officer started to look suspicious when you did give a reason.

"I do podcasts! True crime podcasts..." you said as you waited for his response. He still looks suspicious, but surprisingly lets you continue. You get outside of the room.

"Room 236, we will have two officers outside the doors. The door window will be open for your safety. The patient is in a straitjacket. Don't help and don't give advice on how to get out. You sit 5 centimetres away from the patient. Understand."

He said as you nodded yes. He opened the door, seeing Rory in a straitjacket.

(If you are confused about what a straitjacket is, there is a photo of one ⬇️)

He lifted his head and looked you dead in the eye. His hair was drenched like he was just in a swamp. He started to plant a small grin across his face. You got this weird, unsettling and unsafe feeling when he looked at you, like evil.