room 13

"work you piece of shit!" you say trying to get the car working. You only had a couple of minutes to get the car working before someone saw.

"it's not gonna work if you yell at it," Rory said with little to no emotion. after a couple of more tries, you finally get the car going!

"get the fuck in, hurry!" you say to Rory while you see the owner of the car running. Rory rushed to the passenger seat while your about to push the pedal down to instantly go fast.

"Go! Fucking go!" He kept yelling right after he hopped in the passenger seat. you push the pedal down as hard as you can, making the car go instantly fast and that the owner doesn't catch up.

You two finally get way from the owner of the car, making yourselves on the highway.

"Thank fuck that's over."
"are you forgetting something, Rory?"
"oh god what! Don't tell me I've left my wallet!"

He started to panic, checking everywhere in the car. It was kinda funny. The fact that his wallet was only in his back pocket. you started to chuckle.

"y/n it's not fucking funny! Where is it!"
"have you checked your pockets?" You say with a slight smile. he stops and reaches into his pockets. He looked back up at your in like a serious/stupid manner.

"ha. ha. ha." Rory said in such a sarcastic tone.

"As I was saying. we need to find some place to stay in cause I'm not sleeping in this car."

"i know a place."

————-

"Motel 89?" You says as you park up to the place that Rory directed you to go. it looked old, like really old.

"yeah! It's a great place! I've been here a couple of times myself"

" I don't know Rory, it doesn't look stable"

"What do you mean? It's totally safe! Why don't you trust me?" He said with a small grin. Does he not understand what happened on the train? It's like he completely forgot.

"Didn't you say that you didn't wanna sleep in the car"

He was right. There was a really terrible, it smelt like someone was murdered back here. You gave him a massive sigh and jumped out of the car.

—-

"room 13" the guy at the front counter said while handing Rory the keys. You and Rory turn to leave until
"Wait one minute!
don't go breaking my bed"

great.
————
"Room 13!" Rory said with excitement. oh god. he puts the key in.

"What the fuck."
"It's not working"

"Try it again Rory."

he puts the key in there again. didn't work.
"is the door fucked?" He asked. "I'll go check." He said as he handed you the key. He started walking into the front desk which was downstairs, to the left.

it was windy and cold. you did not feel safe. you wanted to leave. you try the key again. poof. The door is open. Rory and the guy at the front desk started to walk up to you

"Yea so sorry, but the doors not working" Rory says as the door is wide open.

"seems open to me" after that it went silent

"Shit..uhm sorry to disturb" he said in a awkward tone as the man started to walk away. "How the fuck did you get it open?!"

"magic I guess"