Forests and Suicide (P2)

"So you're not complaining that we would share a bed?" He said as he looked at her.

"A bit, why can't you sleep on the couch?" You asked him. You didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him, especially after these things. it isn't safe.

"Have you seen the couch? It's a fucking nightmare"
"Whatever I guess, I'm not forcing you to sleep on the couch"

A few hours-

it was around 6 p.m. when he came to you saying,

"did you wanna go outside?" He held up a gun. You rolled your eyes and looked confused, when the fuck did he get a gun? and why does he have one?

——————

you made the worst decision in your life. Exploring the woods...at night...with Rory. couldn't be safer. he was walking around with the gun while you walked in front, him following you.

"So what are you trying to shoot?" you ask him as he points the gun in the distance.

"Anything, anything I want.." you looked disappointed when he said that

"...or you want?" He said awkwardly. As he said that, you smiled. He noticed and smiled and chuckled back. "What?" He asked. He gets up and holds the gun up to a tree facing her.

—-tw—-

she suddenly grabs the gun muzzle (where the bullet exits) and puts it to her forehead.
"Do it." She says, and Rory stays still.

"What?" He asked as he kept the gun to her forehead. "you said anything you and I
wanted."

"yeah? So?"

"I want you to pull the trigger," you say with no expression. he puts his finger on the trigger and tries to pull it but isn't doing it.

"pull the fucking trigger!" You yelled at him. He put his finger on the trigger but wasn't pulling it. You saw the fear in his eyes as you begged him to pull it.

you grunt and throw the gun down. He looked at you in absolute terror. "your not as brave as you say" You chuckled and ran off acting like nothing happened as he stood there in horror about what he just witnessed.