✿- Love on the Ferris Wheel -✿

—————————— » •
Tanjiro x Kanao
Modern Au
Fluff
—————————— » •

The sounds of screaming and laughing filled the themepark. The smell of churros, popcorn, and pork filled buns filled the air, tho the scents mixed with the other scents like sweat and vomit. Making an intoxic stench. It didn't bother the happy couple going to the themepark, they were full of joy just being near eachother.

"Kanao! Should we ride the ferris wheel first?" Tanjiro said pointing to the large colored ferris wheel. Kanao fidgeted with her fingers, staring at the ground with a face covered in pink blush. "S-sure.." she mumbled. This was their first date ever since their confession, the akward tension filled the air. Tanjiro leaned closer to Kanao and held her hands, gently, being careful not to spook her. "Are you okay?" "Y-Yes..l-lets just go ride the ferris wheel." she said with a face covered in more pink blush, he nodded.

He guided her to the ferris wheel and helped her on. They sat together, hand-in-hand so they wouldn't be so nervous about the ride, but still nervous about the tension..

"Tanjiro, you're sweating a lot, are you okay?" Kanao asked, he was covered in droplets of sweat. "Y-Yep! Totally j-just a bit s-scared of heights!" he smiled at her to keep her calm. Kanao thought for a minute, usually she would see her friend Nezuko kiss Zenitsu's cheek when he was scared, it calmed him down. Why not give it a shot for Tanjiro?

She leaned in close and kissed his cheek, and they both froze. The akward silence filled the gondola they were in. Until Tanjiro chuckled. Kanao looked at him, "Is he alright?" she thought, did she perhaps make the wrong move? He looked at her with kind eyes and a gentle smile. "Thanks Kanao! That really calmed me down!" "Eh," was all she said. All the akward tension suddenly faded away, and love filled instead. She gently smiled at him with eyes full of comfort. Tanjiro pointed out of the gondola, "Wow Kanao! Look at the view, I can see everything!" Kanao just kept staring at him though. And she kept that comfortable smile on her face.

~ End ~

Anyway after the ferris wheel they went on the other rides, kept holding hands the whole time, and at the end ate shaved ice with flavored stuff on it and Tanjiro drove her home.