Entry 1

Dear diary,
     Hi, I'm Mrs. Raiden-Kayano-Ascart-Tamio, but just call me Clover! Today my stepdaughter, Fischl, had her weird friends over. I caught Noah eating my leftover rice out of the container claiming he has a friend who would do the exact same, Anne Maria kept interrupting Mike while he was trying to talk to Dawn about some show I've never heard of, and Gwen played Pokemon with Fischl while the two talked crap about some guy named Duncan. After all those teenagers left (and Anne Maria tried to take Mike with her claiming she needs his alter, Vito, to survive) I was surprised when a car and a moving truck pulled up to the house that no one has lived in for as long as I can remember. I saw a tall man get out of the car and start telling the movers what goes in which room, and I knew I had to say hi to him. The first things I noticed about him were his gorgeous shoulder length black hair and his soothing deep voice. I also noticed that his skin is purple. Not being racist, but I don't think a person's skin is meant to be purple. While talking to him, I found out that his name is Venomous and that I can only have him in my dreams because the reason he moved here is because he just got married and needed room for himself, his husband, his three stepchildren, his own daughter, and two cats. The husband and children then got out of the car, two children holding the cats. I found out that the cats' names are Mikayla and Jethro. I didn't bother learning the children's names. I have to go now, bye!
     -Clover

Daily quote:

"I am going to go to his house and replace his shampoo with hair removal cream"
-Fischl