Entry 44

Dear diary,
     Today I had to give Venomous a step by step tutorial on how to put something up for sale on Facebook Marketplace. The thing he was putting up for sale was the cane he doesn't need anymore. He told me that this isn't the first time he has needed to be reminded of how to put something up for sale on Facebook Marketplace, and every time he needed it explained to him he was trying to sell a wheelchair or cane he needed for a bit after accidentally biting himself with his venomous fangs. Also, the news tonight was very depressing. Firstly, they said that the body that was found mutilated beyond recognition and burnt to a crisp from the waist up with his head in a school toilet and "Micheal ur next" written in blood on the wall now has a confirmed identity, and Mike ran to his room crying as soon as he saw the victim's name and the last photo ever taken of him alive. Cameron Wilkins, Mike's best friend since middle school, has just been confirmed dead. Mikoto ran into Mike's room after him to comfort him and I have not heard from either of them for the last 2 hours. Anyways, the next thing said on the news gave Venomous a huge anxiety attack. A large piece of what seems to be a decomposing human scalp with long-ish, thick, fluffy, most likely partially shaved, seemingly light teal-ish blue hair (but it's hard to tell what color it is because the chunk is decomposing and has a bit of blood, dirt, and algae on it) has been found floating in the river and will be DNA tested tomorrow. As mentioned before, Venomous had an anxiety attack because it could potentially be Boxman's. I tried my best to comfort him, but he got up and left. I can't do a single thing right. Also Scara's lottery ticket was 1 number away from winning.

Daily quote:

"I'm winning! ONE NUMBER OFF!? FUUUU *notices Luna sitting next to him* uuuudge"
-Scaramouche