Entry 66

Dear diary,
     At 3 in the morning, Karl thought it would be a good idea to send me a video of himself talking about why he ships 2 robots from a game I've never heard of, so I compressed it to the point where it was just colored squares with occasional noises, then I sped it up and put Mary Had A Little Lamb over the whole thing. I sent it to him, and he responded with "i will kill yuo/j" then posted it on YouTube with "my friend ruined my video💔" as the title. Also, today was everyone's last day of school, along with elective finals for the high schoolers. The middle school was closed because somebody took a huge dump in a school toilet yesterday that clogged the plumbing for the whole school. The elementary schoolers had a pizza party. Also Fischl is currently out at a restaurant with Yuno. Also, I have discovered that Chimbley is actually really good at dancing. Scaramouche and Mikoto were playing Just Dance, and Chimbley randomly started dancing with them. He put his whole heart and soul into it, as Mike, Venomous, and Lilia were on the couch with me and we were all hyping him up. Meanwhile, Silver was somehow sleeping while Lilia's other kid was trying to wake him up. However, another thing that I found out about Chimbley today is that he can NOT sing. He tried to sing along to one of the Just Dance songs and very quickly took a well deserved pillow to the back of his head. I think his voice sounds the way it does (other than the heavy British accent he has) is because of the rare genetic disorder I don't know how to spell that he has. It caused him to hit puberty earlier than usual, causing his voice to deepen. So, I have to explain to people why my fifth grader has a mid-puberty British teenage boy voice. Fun. Also Yuno is Fischl's gf now.

Daily quote

"Wake up and listen to the kid's rubbish singing"
-uhhh lilias kid not silver the other one