Rntry 33

Dear diary,
     Today was Mikoto's first day of therapy, and it went surprisingly well. The Mikoto Therapy Brigade had a celebratory trip to Chuck E Cheese. A machine glitched and gave Venomous the entire roll of tickets when he literally did horrible at the game, Scara had a sneezing fit while he was in the photo booth with me which led to some interesting pictures, we lost Mike in the play place but eventually found that he had gone to the bathroom to clean what he hoped was just chocolate or mud off his favorite blue shirt while spamming Zoey's Snapchat with like 20 videos of him going IT WON'T COME OUT and in 3 of them there's a guy loudly peeing in a urinal while telling someone over the phone about how his wife might leave and take the dog with her in the background, Fischl took a few selfies and a TikTok with the animatronic Chuck and the tiktok said he was her new celebrity boyfriend, at one point I realized that Scaramouche's shirt had something on it that he really shouldn't be wearing around children and he told me that he had been chilling naked in his room and lost track of time so when he realized that it was almost time to go he just grabbed the nearest clothes and put them on not noticing what they were so I quickly handed him my jacket to put on over the shirt, and we ran into Lilia who was there with a few friends of his. Apparently, he was there promoting his band. Also he will be attending our Saturday gatherings with his sons now.

Daily quote:

"OH MY GOD TAKE THAT HORRENDOUS SHIRT OFF oh wait no we're in public"
-me