99 | Twin Flames

"So babe, how long have you had this crush on Jeonghan?" Jungkook asked as soon as they got off their live.

"What?" Taehyung asked looking confused.

"How long?"

"What?" He took a sip from his water bottle.

"Stop saying 'what' so you won't have to give me an answer."

"Babe I don't have a crush. I just simply answered the question."

"Yeah and you came up with it pretty quickly. So he's been on your mind."

"Baby you're all that's ever on my mind," Tae reassured him and gently stroked his cheek and kissed him.

"Don't try to flirt your way out of this, Tae."

"Damn, that usually works." He had a fake look of failure in his expression.

"Not anymore," Jungkook said as he pushed Tae away from him. "And even if you would date him, why did you have to say that on our live?"

"It was my honest answer."

"And how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to say everything that comes to your brain. You have like no filter."

"I'm sorry babe."

"Sorry for what? That now I'm gonna get clowned because every one and their mama knows that my husband has a crush on another guy."

Taehyung reached for him and pulled him by the waist close to him where their bodies were pressed into each other. Taehyung looked into his husband's eyes and sighed.

"Again, baby there is no crush. I love you and only you and Kookie you already know that."

"But do you think he's prettier than me?" Jungkook asked with his full lips in a pout.

Taehyung smiled at his adorableness and ran his thumb over his bottom lip.

"No one in the world is as pretty as you. Not even close." Tae kissed him on his lips and then pressed their foreheads together.

"Let's take a bath and go to bed, ok"

Taehyung ran their deep tub full of water. He added their favorite bath bombs and turned on their night sky lights. He dimmed the bathroom lights so that the purple stars and moon could shine on the ceiling and walls. Jungkook brought them a couple of wine glasses full of Prosecco.

After a few minutes, they were in the bath enjoying the wind down, the bubbles, and each other's company. Tae had some soothing R&B playing in the background.

"Tae, what if we hadn't found each other?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't even want to think of the possibility," Taehyung answered.

"Do you think couples are meant to be or do you think we were lucky?"

"I believe divine sovereignty brought us together. Like I don't think there was even the possibility of our not meeting and falling in love. I didn't know that at the age of 15 that I'd meet the love of my life. But from the very beginning you were my person. The one I couldn't live without." Tae took a sip of his Prosecco.

"When we met, I was awestruck. You were like a super human. I could listen to your jokes for hours. You were so funny, silly, and free. It helped me to relax. I hated being without my parents but you made life easier for me," Jungkook confessed.

"And then we grew up and you became the hyung!" Taehyung joked.

"And we grew up and you became the most handsome man in the world."

"Is that how I got you? My looks?" Taehyung asked with a smirk.

"No but that's how you got laid for the first time," Jungkook answered as he blew bubbles into Tae's face.

"I remember our first time. We were both nervous. Remember we had watched videos to learn how to prep with lube and all that. You were really afraid," Taehyung recalled.

"Yeah but desire overcame the fear and now here we are."

"Do you remember how we bought the lube and hid it from the members?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. You pretended to need Tylenol that day we were filming an episode. So while we were at a restaurant ordering food, you were at the store next door buying it. We had picked out the scent we wanted and everything. We used strawberry scent for our first time."

"We've upgraded to better products since then," Taehyung added.

"Yeah but we still use strawberry scented ones from time to time. And oh my God I thought that my ass would break the first time," Jungkook declared.

"It's a good thing that we were done filming. I remember you laid around all day the next day and kept taking aspirin. I felt bad."

"Well you didn't show me any mercy. You were a wild man. And you were grunting so loud," Jungkook said.

"Not as loud as you. And apparently the music wasn't loud enough because the members heard us a little bit."

"But I had you screaming a few days later," Jungkook said as he winked.

"The pain was bad but the pleasure was unreal. Before that week we had only did hand jobs so to feel the real thing with the one you love-it was magical," Taehyung said.

Tae continued. "And how did I become the permanent top?"

"You're better at it. You're the master at foreplay too. And I'm the one who's a size queen," Jungkook answered.

Jungkook finished washing Tae's hair. They got out of the bath and Taehyung dried them both off. They each put on boxers to sleep in and got in bed. Taehyung picked up his phone before turning it off for the night and said good night to ARMYs on WeVerse.

The couple turned toward each other and stared into each other's eyes for a couple minutes.

"I love you Kim-Jeon Jungkook," Tae said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you more Kim-Jeon Taehyung."

They both fell asleep into each other's arms, dreaming the same dream where they managed to stay together forever. They were one in their dreams, hopes for their future, one in marriage and were one in their souls. They were indeed twin flames.

THE END!

Borahae 🫶🏽