Chapter 14. Part 4

**********
**************
Warning ⚠️ sexual content!
*********
"Barty please" I said for the millionth time.

It hurt to know that Barty could go to one Voldemort's meetings and never come back. He sighed "look this what we're going to do. I'll slowly start bringing you to the meetings, introducing you to people and then... we'll see-but don't ever leave my side."

He looks so hot, I love the way he always looks at me. There's so much darkness and possessiveness under his gaze. I lick my lips.

I nod "I agree to your terms" I whispered calmly before rushing to straddle his lap. "I do believe I owe you something for tonight" I whisper our lip almost touching.

"I do believe your right my little snake" he smirks rubbing my thighs up and down slowly. Suddenly I stop, I needed to tell him about Damon. I couldn't lie to me, not him. "Wait" I whisper.

He frowns "are you okay? Did I do something-" I quickly shake my head no and stand up, getting off his lap. "No it was me, I did something bad" I whisper, the guilt rising.

"I kissed someone" I say so quietly I felt like I didn't say anything at all, but I did and he heard it. He stands up and his beautiful face twisted in a betrayed expression.

"Why?" he asks, his jaw clenched. "I don't know, I didn't know how to stop it" I say honestly, he scoff walking toward the bathroom. Luckily he didn't close the door, letting me go after him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered walking behind him, hugging his waist from behind. Suddenly he turns around unexpectedly, giving me a glare.

I expect him to yell at me but instead, he grabs my wrists pushing me against the bathroom sink. "We talk" I whisper, guilt rising. He shakes his head, "no love. No talking."

I was glad I was facing him, I immediately knew that look on his face; he wanted me to make it up to him.

He was angry and lustful. "You owe me, my little snake." He says smirking just the way he know turns me on. "Angry fuck?" I ask.

His smirk turns dark "definitely, you'll take everything I give you, and you fucking love it" he say his hand starting to undo his belt.

Something about the sound of a belt being undone turns me on. I lick my lips as I watch him walk towards me, he places the belt beside me on the counter.

I wrap my arms around his neck, bring him in for a kiss. his lips were soft and tasty just like I remember. He kisses and nibbles my lips, I return each and every one of them.

"Fuck" I say shaking with excitement, I knew he was going to make this good. He always did.

His eyes met mine as he presses me roughly against the bathroom counter pulling my panties down, fast. His eyes never leaving mine as I undo his dress pants.

His lips collide with mine again and he slowly pushes my silky dress up, waist length. I pull his cock out, he already hard, big and thick.

I lick my lips wanting to get on my knees for him, wanting to taste and make him feel good. My mouth waters at the sight, and it's not the only part of me that get's wet.

I'm drenched. Suddenly taking me out of thoughts Barty put's me on top of the counter, I lean back slightly, opening my legs for him.

"Fuck, your so fucking wet little snake" he whispers as he drags his cock up and down my pussy painfully slow. "Fuck me already" I snap at him, holy shit I fucking need him inside me. Now, fast and roughly.

But he doesn't, that's my punishment. He won't give me want I want until I beg for it, until I beg him for it. Barty leans down kissing and sucking my neck, my eyes roll back and I arch my back. "Barty, please."

"Please, what?" He hisses, I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him, but would wait until I begged. "Please fuck me" he pecks my lips softly before push himself inside me.

I gasp feeling how good he stretches me out. "Your pussy is so fucking tight, you feel so good" I whimper, "more, please Barty more" I whisper. That does it, he loses control.

I feel his cock stroking my walls and it doesn't take long for me to meet his thrusts. His hands roam around my body, squeezing my boobs and twisting my nipples. I moan feeling both pain and pleasure.

He fucks me hard and fast, "fuck your so tight" he grunts, I moan the moment I hear him grunt. I love how he sounds when he's inside me, he thrusts harder, faster. I gasp pulling him closer.

I wrap my legs around his waist, push him deeper into me, bring him closer to me.

I whine "oh my god" I start panting, he was going at me like he took 3 lines of coke and then drank 3 bottles of tequila. I arch my head back.

His speed somehow increases, I could feel myself getting close. I wanted to cum- I needed to cum. "Make me cum." He grabs my leg throwing them over his shoulder. I gasp, panting louder, the noises of us fucking echoing in the bathroom.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" I whine already coming, My toe curl, a loud moan leaving my throat. I sigh, relaxed, I could feel him twitch inside me making close my eye. I loved that feeling " please cum inside me."

He cum's inside me with a grunt, his head falls on my shoulder, we both pant exhausted. "Fuck that was good" I mumbled tiredly. He buried him face in my neck kissing it gently before pulling out of me.

I stand up, getting off the bathroom counter, his cum dripping from my thighs. I look for my black panties but when I find them, and  go to put them on, I'm stoped. "Little snake" I hear Barty say. "Yes?" I question confused "we are far from being done."
**********
Next Day
*************
I wake up with two muscular arms wrapped around my naked body, My head resting on a hard chest. "Barty" I whisper, we were both naked, and knowing my brother it wouldn't take long for his protective ass to come annoy Barty and I.

If he saw what we had done, he would kill me and then Barty, and then me again.

He stirred in his sleep, I sit up pushing his strong arms away "Barty wake up" he groans, slowly waking up. "What's wrong?" He ask rubbing his beautiful eyes his British- French accent sounding husky.

Fuck that was hot. I can't believe I don't get any morning breath.

"We need to get changed" I said getting out of bed "if Ray sees us like this were are both so fucking dead" he nods "please pass me my pajamas, little snake" I do quickly before putting mine on, we were both matching.

Thanks to Daphne, she insisted me and Barty were matching, said something like we must not upset the power of fashion or maybe she just gave it to us on Christmas. I don't remember, I was drunk or high-or both.
*******
***********
Thanks for reading!
*
Don't forget to vote!!
**********
*****