Chapter 1

**************************
The Present
*******************
"Fuck" I whisper as Ace nibbles on my neck and I grind against his leg. I feel his hot breath on my neck and I let out a moan as he's sucking on it and quickly makes his way to my lips wanting more from me.

I bit his bottom lip harshly feeling so needy. I let out desperate sounds as I tug on Ace's shirt "let's go, I need you to fuck me and we can't do that here" I hear his breath hitch "trust me we definitely could do it here princess" he whispers in Italian smugly in my ear.

I ignore his stupid words. I was too desperate in forgetting my problems, and I was feeling hot and deeply bothered. As much as I liked Ace and I friendship I couldn't help but wish It was Kannin.

I take his hand and drag him to the room we booked for tonight, and he immediately closes the door behind us.

Ace, then immediately backs me up against the wall, and slides my small tight black dress up and over my head taking it off.

"Fuck" he whisper's when he see the lacy emerald green lingerie I'm wearing, I smirk making him frown "I swear if you decide your going to take you time tonight, I'm gonna lose it."

"Desperate?" I tease smugly making him roll his eyes.

I watch as his eyes go dark with lust, and he picks me up with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He takes us both to the king sized bed, the covers white and red, he then lightly throws me on the bed.

I stay down, laying on soft covers watching him through my eyelashes as he start the undoing his belt, fuck he's being too slow. "Faster" I demand.

He smirks "you can be patient or can you not? " he asks tilting he head slightly towering over me as he starts taking off my heels one by one. I feel my impatience swirl in me taking over me completely, and I pull him into me flipping us over so now I am sitting on his lap, one leg on each side of him.

His hand immediately get lost in my hair, gripping it tightly as he pushes me down to meet his lips, he kisses me forcefully just like he had learn I like. We kiss deeply and both of us fighting to take over but nether one of us winning yet or willingly giving up.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring causing me to pull away "princess for once that can wait" I glare at him knowing it's better to answer when I get a call. "It could be important Ace, and you know it" he groans knowing I'm right and let's me go, I stand up and walk to where my phone is.

For some reason I feel relieved that I stoped this.

I press answer without looking to see who it is that's calling "hello?" I then stay quiet waiting for a response "Victoria" I hear my... mom?

I frown, it had to be important, ever since she found out what I do for living she hasn't been the same towards me.

"Hi mom, is there something you need" I ask softy, not wanting to screw things up any further.

"Yes, actually. I do need to ask you a favor" she pauses for a moment.

"What is?" I ask narrowing my eye's at the hotel wall in front of me.

"I need you to come back to Thunder Bay, -to the Crist house for an event, dear Trevor's farewell party to be exact" I still, I'm not going back there.

"No" I hear her sigh "Victoria, sweetheart. Please." I cringe " I know home- Thunder Bay is not exactly where you want to be, but it's been years years. Can't you just put the past behind you love?" I scoff "no."

"But, I need you" I feel my heart break, this woman know exactly where to hit me "Look you just have to be here for one day, please do it for me" dammit, I hate her. That's a huge lie. "I might agree if you answer me this, why do I have to be there?"

I hear her sigh again "Because knowing you this might be the last time that you see or talk to the Crist family and Delia really wants to see you." I let out an angry breath.

I wanted to say what I was thinking, something that start with 'I don't' and end with 'fucking care.'

But I don't, instead I say "I'll think about it" I hear her freeze for moment "well" I stay quiet waiting to hear for what she want's to say "sweetheart I kinda need you here now you know-like as soon as possible."

"Mom, When exactly is Trevor's farewell party?" I ask now glaring at the wall. She's silent for what feels like forever "tomorrow" I clench my jaw. Really mom?

I take in a deep breath trying not to lose my temper "okay, I have business in Meridian City this week and I in a couple hours, I guess I could stop by. But I am warning you I won't be there long.

I look back at Ace who is watching me confused, "Bye" I hang up before she can say another word.

"I guess we gotta kiss Russia goodbye" Ace says laying on his back and I groan. What am I getting myself into this time.
***************************
Next Day
************
"Maybe I could just call her and say we got into a huge fight with Romi and we can't leave" Ace rolls his eye's "you need to face your demons" I scoff "I've got no idea what your talking about, what demons? Hm?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" I sigh "I hate it when your right" he scoffs but then quickly smirks "you love it when I'm right."

I liked Ace because he reminded me of Draco and Ash.

I ignore him "do you think everything will go alright with our business deal if we leave?" He shakes his head giving me no clear answer but quickly starts speaking "if things go sideways they know you'll end up killing everyone" I nod.

He's right, or at least I hope he is because if not I do pity the Russians.
*****
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed.
Please vote and comment.

**********

**********