Will you still love me?

Welcome to my booK "Will you still love me?"!

Before i introduce my book, I'd like to point somethings out:

1) I do not own Sarah, John B or any of the Outer Banks characters and their storylines, i only own Katherine Elizabeth Cameron and her plot. 

2) English is not my first language, so there may be some mistakes. Please tell me if you find a misspelling or if any sentece is confusing/doesn't make sense. 

3) For a better expierence, i recommend you to read in the white background, but thats your decision to make <3.

4) Any hate comments towards the story, the writer, the characters or any other reader will be banned. 

5) All of the aesthetics, edits, collages in this book were made by me, please do not copy them. 

6) This book does not follow the original gold storyline. And also, Sarah's only sibling is Rafe, Wheezie Cameron doesn't exist in my story. 

7) There are 3 points of view (POV'S) in this story, Sarah's POV, John B's POV and the Narrator's POV. But don't worry, there will be a warning in the beggining of the chapter informing which point of view the story is being told. 

8) This book contains kissing, violence, blood, murderer, profanity and death. If any chapter contains triggering subjects ill leave a "TW" (trigger warning) at the beggining,  so if you have any issues with the topic pay attention and be safe. 

9) I will try to make regular updates every week or something, but i can't promise anything since my routine is crazy. The prologue will be posted this week along with the graphic and aesthetics of the characters. 

A/N:

Hey guys, thank you so much for choosing this book. 

It is my first time writing for wattpad, so i am a little nervous and insecure, but i truly hope you like it.

I have been working on it for some time now, and i am so happy to finally publish it. 

If you have any suggestions, questions or doubts please leave it in the comments i'll be sure to check them all. Please don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy my writing.

I guess thats it, let's get into the story. 

byeeee!! <3333