Chapter 6: "What We Dreamed Of"

[ONE YEAR LATER - June 6th.
HI HI, THIS WILL STILL BE AKIAN BUT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FAMILY NOW. :)

ENJOY THIS SURPRISE]

(Akito's pov:)

Within the past year, everything was great. Toya and Kohane got married about 3 months after me and An got married. Later on, Mizuki and Ena did as well. I heard that Tsukasa and Rui adopted 2 kids a while ago. Meanwhile, An and I have two kids of our own. Toya and Kohane have a child as well.

An gave birth to two twin boys not long ago and we both decided to name them Kioto and Akane.

An's dad handed down weekend garage to An because he was retiring. So we run the business.

(PRESENT TIME - JUNE 6, KOHANE AND TOYA'S HOUSE. Akito's pov still:)

Me and An were on our way to visit Kohane and Toya. We haven't really seen them since me and An got busy with parenting our kids.

When we arrived at their house, An knocked on the door. She was carrying Kioto with her while I had Akane.

"Oh! Hey you two! Come in" Kohane said, opening the door for us. As we walked in, I saw Toya playing with their child. I gotta admit but he is a great dad.

"AWW! ARE THOSE TWO YOUR KIDS?!" Kohane exclaimed, looking at me and An.

"Yeah! They're twins, Kioto and Akane." An said, smiling.

"They're cute" Toya says to us.

"Oh yeah! Our kids name is Azari. She's so adorable." Kohane sits on a couch and I sit beside An on a different one.

"She's definitely very playful." I say.

"Mhm, but she gets sleepy easily. If you want, the twins and play with her." Kohane told us, I put Akane down and he started to cling onto me.

"It's okay, Akane. Go play" I say to him. He slowly walked over to Azari and started playing with her. Kioto walked to Toya and sat beside him.

"Does Kioto wanna read a book with you, Toya?" An asks Toya, who noticed the little boy sitting beside him.

"I'm pretty sure he wants to read." Toya smiled at him and Kioto gave a cute smile back.

"Does Kioto like to read?" Kohane asks me.

"He loves to read. He prefers it over playing or watching a show." I say.

"What a very interesting kid. Even though he has An's hair colour, it's pretty cool." Kohane says.

We all kept chatting while the 3 kids did their own thing. Me and An eventually left because Akane was getting tired and Kioto was finished reading a 10 chapter book, to our surprise because I've never seen him finish that long of a book.

(An's pov - AT AN AND AKITO'S HOUSE)

After we put the twins to bed, I felt extremely exhausted after that. I decided to go lay down for a bit in me and Akito's bedroom. Which he was in there laying down as well.

Akito looked concerned about me. I layed down  facing the wall, and I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"What's wrong, my love?" Akito asked me.

"I feel so exhausted right now.." I sigh.

"Well.. we did do a lot last night-"

"I know, just shush. We don't want Kioto or Akane coming in here and staring at us."

"Fair. But y'know that you could possibly be pregnant again, you usually don't get tired that easily-"

"You observe every small detail, don't you."