Chapter 10: "Dropped in Vinyl Casing"

(Suki's pov:)

I've been with Jiru for about a month. Everyone avoided hanging out with me but still talked to me occasionally.

Jiru treated me well, but he seemed so possessive. He wouldn't let me go near Kyota at all.

"Ugh.. My head-" I say, closing my locker door with Jiru standing next to me.

"You okay, Suki?" He asked me.

"My head hurts a lot.."

Jiru looks around in the hallway and then grabs my hand. Leading me up to the rooftop.

He tied my hair into a ponytail and proceeded to lead me to a spot where we could sit.

"I've always wanted to spend time up here with you, y'know?"

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm, and now I get to do so." Jiru says, kissing my head.

"But how is the rooftop supposed to help me with my headache?-" I ask.

"It's not really supposed to, I just brought you here to spend time with just you only. Nobody else, just you." Jiru caressed my hair slowly.

"I'm sorry.. But I have to get to class-" I say, slowly getting up. Then I felt him grab my wrist and I dropped my papers.

"Who said that you could leave. I certainly didn't say that you could." He smiled at me.

"Ow! Jiru, let go of me..!" I say, fighting his grasp on my own arm.

"You can't leave yet, Suki. The fun has just begun for us." Jiru whispered in me ear. Sending shivers down me.

(TW: Slight Sexual Assault, Swearing. Please be aware of the following content)

Jiru took my bag off of me and pinned me against the fence of the rooftop. Forcefully kissing me on the lips, cheek and my face.

"You look so pretty right now, love~ I can't wait till the future." He says, making me feel horrified.

"Jiru! Stop!" I say, pushing him off of me.

But he ignored me and continued to do what he pleased. Jiru took my cardigan off and slowly put his hand down my uniform shirt.

"Mm~ You're so warm under the cardigan. Trying to make me jealous, huh." He says, sliding his hand down more.

I decided that I had enough. I pushed him off of me and quickly put my cardigan back on before he could do any more.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIRU?!"

"Awh, what's the problem love?~"

"Dont you fucking call me that ever again. You're sick, so sick. Using ME as your toy for your sexual arousment. You filthy liar, all the things you said were lies."

"Those werent lies, it was the truth."

"BUT IM NOT SOME TOY?! IM A HUMAN BEING."

"Suki you dont understand, I'm so in love with you. I'm obsessed with you, you make me smile so much. I want you to be mine forever."

"I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT. YOU JUST SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT!"

"You're fucking nothing without me, Suki."