the

Lestat walks into the guitar world once again.

"*Tom cruise voice* this is going to be mad funny🤣" thinks Lestat to himself rubbing his manicured jizz-smelling fag hands together.

He enters the guitar world and grabs a guitar from guitar world (because they have guitars in guitar world trust me I've been in guitar world before and played one of the guitars in guitar wold)

Louis stares at him (if you want to know how he stares at him Google search scary Squidward image by the way) louis is in the guitar wold because he works there 9 to 5 on week days and Saturday but not sundayss because he needs to go with his boyfriend (Lestat reference) to the church of scientology on Sunday or else they cut off his dick :-(.

Louis has watched Lestat come in here every day for the last 15 days (except for Sunday because they need to go to the church of scientology instead of guitar world) and sit down with a guitar and play sweet child o mine by guns n roses.

"Holy shit it's the guns n roses guy" says Louis' hot twink coworker, Armand. "I can't believe this guy does he even know how to play anything else"

Lestat sits down in guitar world with his guitar from guitar world (he sits in guitar worlds chair) and plays his amazing ballad. "Doo dee doo da dee Doo dee doo Doo dee doo da dee Doo dee doo" says the guitar

"This guy fucking sucks lmfao . :Skull:." Says Armand . Louis silently agrees. He can't stand guns n roses. "Can u kick him out" Armand asks

Louis approaches Lestat and picks up that weak little man and throws him out of guitar wold.

Armand says "squeeeeeeeeee" and fan girls over how cool brad pitt is

"Shut the fuck up." Says Louis and leaves for the bathroom with big plans to jack off on company time