ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

One Sided Love

One Sided Love... Everyone wants to be loved by the person they genuinely love, but most get unlucky. One-sided love is not easy; it puts you in grief and pain. So please no matter how hard is love yourself. Don't get yourself in trouble. Love is not always like you think and its hard to have same feelings. It's better focusing on your goals and dreams and build your future rather than looking for love. Yes.. Right... you can't force your heart, you can't be against of it. But i know theres no way. May be you have to be patient? Just no matter how many times you suffer just being patient. Everything has it's reward right? Everything has its answer and revenge.

But i wonder how people can be that much heartless? Knowing your feelings they play you or even don't give damn about you. Every second they search chance to make you jealous, they want to break you make you sad. They enjoy it when you are hurt...

Even in this story you saw how Hyunjin suffered. He never knew what Minho wants and Minho never shows his feelings but really cheesy towards of Jisung...

For this story i wanted to everything to end like this and yeah i wrote everything according to my life advantures, everything except Jisung and Minho's kiss. And their confession. No they never did it just everyone shipped them and Jisung flirted to Minho lot i don't know why but Minho also flirted back most of times. No it would never happen i just added it to make story more painful because i wanted to lose some tears. If that would happen do you think Hyunjin would suffer?

And this suggestion about becoming idol i wanted to represent unachieved dreams this also didn't happen in my real life and this car accident also. As i told before i wanted to end everything on this way. I think this was better than suffering all this pain right.

I saw everything but i never understood whats happening... But it always hurts, pain, tears, heart attack, depression, insomnia... i'm tired all of this. I feel like i'm sinking in endless darkness and never can escape from there..

Please who ever read this,but i'm not sure who would read my diary and story here lol. Anyways please love yourself. I wont that you been hurting because of these heartless people in this cruel world. Not everyone is kind hearted as you think. Please take care of your health and your soft pure heart. Make yourself happy, care yourself, build happy life and bright future. Even if i'm tired of hearing or saying this words but Everything will be okay. Not today may be not tomorrow but it will be someday...

Hyunjin closed his diary finally finishing his drafts on his diary to make himself better. Again Hyunjin has to face to reality and pain. Hyunjin is really confused. What advantures and how many pain waiting for him?