ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ

Hyunjin overthinked lot. Why its happened all of sudden? And why Felix imediatelly changed his mind that fast? But Hyunjin always blamed Felix for all. For his sudden change and attitude.

But this time another though poped Hyunjin's mind. What if someone could force Felix to change?

Who can do that? Well Hyunjin was suspicious of Jeongin. Because all started from it.

Flashback

Jeong_in
Hey how you doin

Jinnie
As you see fine

Jeong_in
I guess we have bad news

Jinnie
What? Why?

Jinnie
What do you mean?

Jeong_in
Please promise to not tell anyone

Jinnie
Hm okay

Jeong_in
Forwarded message from Felixie
I don't want to get involved Hyunjin's career anymore

Jeong_in
Forwarded message from Felixie
Please don't tell to Hyunjin

Jeong_in
Forwarded message from Felixie
Or else i will kill you.

Jinnie
What? Did he really said that?!

Jeong_in
Yes he did

Jinnie
But he promised to have a future career together! He promised!

Jinnie
How dare he break that?!

Jeong_in
But he told so

Jinnie
Okay i'm done

Jeong_in
Please calm down

Hyunjin's managers chat

Jinnie left the chat

Yawnzzn
What?

Felixie left the chat

Yawnzzn
Why?

Jeong_in left the chat

Yawnzzn
Ok no way🗿

Hyunjin was overthinking. He couldn't believe what Felix said was real. He even couldn't sit calmly just a second.

Private chat with Yawnzzn

Yawnzzn
Why did you leave?

Jinnie
Hi hyung

Yawnzzn
Wassup

Jinnie
I left cuz i'm upset woth Felix

Yawnzzn
I left also

Jinnie
Thanks for support

Jinnie
May i ask something?

Yawnzzn
Yup

Jinnie
What happened after i left the chat?

Yawnzzn
Everyone left🗿

Jinnie
What about Felix?

Yawnzzn
He also left🗿

Jinnie
Ugh fine

Yawnzzn
Can you send me your songs btw?

Jinnie
Mp3 or you tube?

Yawnzzn
Audio

Jinnie
Alright

Yawnzzn
Thanks

Jinnie
Not at all

End of the flashback

Now

Hyunjin though its Jeongin. Because Jeongin was the one who send forwarded message from Felix. And there must be a reason to Felix say that. Maybe Jeongin said something. Maybe Jeongin wanted their break up because Jeongin also loves Hyunjin. Maybe he have done this just to be with Hyunjin?

____________________________________

Hyunjin also though about Minho. Before moving to Hyunjin's class Hyunjin never saw Minho before even if he studied at the same school and just near of their class. But Hyunjin was friends with his classmates as well. Hyunjin heard that Minho attended monthly competitions also but Hyunjin too. He always wonders why he didn't see Minho before? Was he ghost or something?

Again school day. Hyunjin and Woojin took first seat. Lessons were going okay. But Hyunjin again started to overthink everything. The moments how Hyunjin and Minho were close and the moment when Jisung appeared. Suddenly he felt pain on his chest. Yes, he again got heart attack.

''Please not now'' whispered Hyunjin in pain.

''Hey are you okay?'' Asked Woojin.

''Yes.. agh i'm fine'' replied Hyunjin and Woojin gave suspecious look to Hyunjin.

Finally after few seconds bell rang and it was break time.

Hyunjin though he needed some fresh air and he stood up but felt pain worse because of this risky movement. Hyunjin barely walked but when he reached middle of the class heart again gave attack and Hyunjin just froze on his place at pain and his body leaned on walls because of being weak.

Hyunjins eyes started to fill up with tears.and Seungmin ran towards of Hyunjin.

''Hey darling! Are you okay?!'' Asked and placed his arms around Hyunjin's neck and hugged him tightly. Hyunjin said nothing he just cried in pain.

''It hurts'' said Hyunjin.

''I guess you again overthinked bad things so you got this sudden heart attack'' said Seungmin.

''Please let him go he need some air'' said Woojin to Seungmin.

Hyunjin still cried by standing at the same place. Hyunjin decided to gave a look to his loved ones(To Minho as it was his habbit).

When Hyunjin gave a look to Minho his teary eyes met Minho who already was staring at him. Most wondering Minho's eyes also were full of tears and Minho looked like he also was in pain.

They had eye contact just for three seconds until Hyunjin avoided him.

''Lets go outside for fresh air'' said Woojin.

''Guys i can't walk'' said Hyunjin.

''I'll help you. Please walk slowly okay?'' Said Woojin and holded Hyunjin's arm. Hyunjin barely left classroom and leaned for the wall which near the classroom door.

Hyunjin barely took deep breath. But it still hurts. His eyes still was full of tears.

''Calm down its okay. I'm here'' said Woojin.

It was Japanese lesson so japanese lesson teacher was walking thru and he noticed Hyunjin who was in pain.

''Hyunjin are you okay?'' Asked Mrs.Hirai.

''I got heart attack'' honestly answered Hyunjin.

''What? Don't scare me like that'' said Mrs Hirai and went inside of classroom Hyunjin and Woojin also followed her as well.

''Its not a joke. God knows how much i live'' said Hyunjin with a painful smile.

''Hyunjin you are really making me worry'' said Mrs Hirai.

A/N: hey how are you guy? I hope you are enjoying and sorry for the mistakes.