ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Hyunjin was nerviously waiting for the subway. Place was too crowded. Lot of people also were waiting for a subway.

Hyunjij decided to call to the Jake to notify him. ''Hello Jake''

Hey Hyunjin! Are you coming?

''Sorry guys i'm stuck on 6th station and i don't have a clue whats goin' on. They said train will come after an hour and its been 30 minutes since i'm waiting. I'm so sorry guys. Its my cursed birthday sorry for making you wait so long'' said Hyunjin barely holding his tears.

Ahhh Jinnie its okay. We will wait for you of course. Don't wirry abiut us. Me and Sunoo walking thru the shops

''Thank you so much. When i arrive i'mma call you guys okay?''

Deal

Hyunjin ended a call. Finally subway came. He entered to the subway and subway was already crowded with people and no where is able to sit or even stand. Some men's gaze to Hyunjin ment him nervious and he wished to reach his destination soon as possible.

Finally Hyunjin reached the place. He ran towards of the place where they meant to met.

Hyunjin called Jake to notify that he came ''Hi Jake i'm here. Where are you guys?''

We are near the school equipment shop

''Alright comin' '' Hyunjin rushed to the mentioned place.

Finally be saw his 2 friends and ran towards of them to give a hug.

''Ahhh guys i missed you sooo much'' said Hyunjin.

''Happy birthday''' said Sunoo.

''Birthday boy wassup'' said Jake.

''Guyss i'm feeling relieved to see you!! Lets go to the café then we will go to the bakery and eat sweets'' said Hyunjin.

''Fineee'' said both.

They went to the café and took a seat.

''Well it seems like your birthday is going not so well'' said Jake.

''Yah did he congratulate you?''asked Sunoo.

''No he exactly ignored me today. Even when my best friend forced him'' said Hyunjin.

''Ahh how?! As you have congratulate me he had congratulate you back too'' said Sunoo.

''I know but seems like he is good at breaking his promises. He basically ruined my day. Even my ex had set a reminder and congratulated me but him... how dare he?'' Said Hyunjin.

''Nah he ia basicaly b-''

''Shh Jake we know'' said Sunoo.

''Don't worfy eveeything will be okay'' added Sunoo.

''Uhh guys maybe we should chamge our seat? Lot of girls seating near'' said Hyunjin.

''Nah its oerfect place to sit'' said Jake.

''Aren't your girlfriends enough?'' Asked Sunoo.

''No'' honestly answered Jake.

''Yah your daily life is like a movie. Its me and Sunoo we are single and stan kpop idols'' said Hyunjin.

''Exactly'' agreed Sunoo.

''So what to order? As i'm organizing this little party i'll pay'' said Hyunjin.

''I don't know what to eat'' said Sunoo and Hyunjin gave a look to Jake.

''I also don't know'' said the Jake.