ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Summers have passed. Finally it was last year of school. Hyunjin wasn't worried or excited. He hated to go to school. He didn't want to see Minho. He didn't want to hate Jisung because of Minho. He wanted to be in his class peacefully without Minho. Hyunjim lot of times though that life would be better without Minho.

When it was break up with Felix, Hyunjin got pain more than a year. But this break up made him think he deserves for better. But after issues which he had with Minho, Hyunjin totally was disgusted from himself by thinking that he doesn't worth for anyone.

Already 6 months has passed. Hyunjin still remembers all. All the pain which je suffered cuz of Minho. All moments he was with Jisung. All moments Minho ignoring Hyunjin. Every thingle moment which Minho made Hyunjin suffer. Every tear drop... Will Hyunjin forgive him? No. Hyunjin couldn't forgive Minho for his attitude.

Woojin adviced Hyunjin to forget Minho and mostly to focus on his studies as if it was last year. Hyunjin also during holidays his love for Minho slightly turned for hate. After Minho Hyunjin became disgusted of love.

Today was first school day. It was openimg ceremony for junior. Hyunjin was given speech for this ceremony. As an introvert Hyunjin hated crowded place and ceremony atmosphere.

Hyunjin came to school. First he saw Kai and Jisung talking. Hyunjin secretly came and hugged Jisung from back.

''Oh my god! Hyunjin! Dude how are you'' said Jisung.

''Good and you guys'' said Hyunjin as he let go Jisung.

''Good. Oh you dyed your hair? It looks so pretty!'' Said Jisung.

''Yeah just simple black with white stripes'' said Hyunjin.

Man! It looks good on you though'' said Jisung.

''Thanks'' smiled Hyunjin. ''Where should we go?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Maybe backyard of our school. Lets go?'' Said Jisung.

''Yeah! Lets'' said Hyunjin.

They went towards of backyard. On the way Jisung and Kai had converstation while Hyunjin was on his own. On the way Hyunjin saw Minho. He was still that handsome? He was with Changbin and Chan. Hyunjin avoided them successfully and contiuned his way while Jisung stoped to ask location of ceremony.

Hyunjin arrived to ceremony and greeted his teacher.

''Hyunjin!!!'' Shouted Woojin and hugged Hyunjin.

''Oh Woojin i missed you'' said Hyunjin.

''Me too!! You became so pretty! Oh my god your hairstyle! Just like American emo boy'' said Woojin.

''Huh really? Uhm thanks'' said Hyunjin.

''Hwang Hyunjin put your bag to class'' said their teacher Mr.Kim.

''Oh 2nd floor?'' Asked Hyunjin.

''Yes'' said Teacher.

''Oh i'm with you!'' Said Woojin.

''Okay'' said Hyunjin.

They both went upstairs and arrived to class. On the way the only thing Woojin could say was complementing Hyunjin's beauty.

''Where will we seat?'' Asked Woojin.

''As we used to. First bench of course'' said Hyunjin.

''Okay'' said Woojin amd put jis bag to the furst bench.

''Lets go'' said Woojin when he was  exiting from the class he bumped into Kai And Jisung.

''Oh my god! You scared me'' said Kai and Woojin awkwardly laughed.

Hyunjin and Woojin were going upstairs and suddenly Hyunjin felt he bumped into someone and it was Minho. Hyunjin cursed himself this moment.

Minho was shocked from this sudden accident. He smiled amd said ''hey?'' On shocked tone. That ignored Hyunjin more. Hyunjin was confused with Minho's reaction like whats going on? Minho was standing there without move and looking to Hyunjin and behind Minho there was Changbin while Woojin was behind Hyunjin.

All Hyunjin do was glare Minho with annoyance and full of hate. Yes thats what Hyunjin turned because of Minho. Hyunjin by looking at Minho only could feel pain he suffered.

Even though Minho coukd stand here. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and left Minho and Changbin alone by forgetting their existance.

''Fuck'' cursed Woojin.

''Is fate laughing at me or what? Whats with his reaction?!'' Said Hyunjin.

''I'm sure he was shocked by seeing pretty boy like you'' said Woojin.

''Ugh c'mon! Am i that much pretty?'' Said Hyunjin.

''Of course you are!'' Said Woojin.

''I don'-'' Hyunjin again bumped someone this time it was random girl.

''Hyunjin please look where are you going'' said Woojin teasingly.

''I am! But they are crossing my road!'' Said Hyunjin.

They stood on the line and getting ready for ceremony. Minho and Changbin also came.

''Move closer. Closer yeah! Closer~'' said Changbin to Minho by pointing Hyunjin.

''Are you kidding me?!'' Said Minho and both Changbin laughed. Yeah Minho ended up standing behind of Hyunjin. Hyunjin of course could hear all but he had no clue whats going on.

Ceremony was successfully and also Hyunjin's speech. After entering class lessons were boring. Minho was calm most of times. He didn't talk with Jisung at all. Changbin and Chan who was sitting back of the Minho were only those who was Minho talking to.

A/N: i'm backk

Today i started my last year of school hehe. Thats what happened with him today🥲 like real fate wants me continue this story i guess