Love lessons (Part 3)

"Ok so what was your second question?" He asked by raising one of his eyebrows.

"You said that we like someone so that we can marry that person in future. That's how it works. Right?" She enquired.

"Right" he agreed. Wondering what she is up to now.

"Does that mean whoever we like we have to marry that person? " she asked.

"No. We like someone but it is not necessary that this like will lead them to a marriage all the time" he explained.

"But why? I mean if they do like each other then they should end it up by tying up with each other in a sacred bond" she was confused now.

"Because that infatuation stays temporarily. Their a difference between crush and love. Like and love" he admitted finally.

"Crush and Love are two different things?" She asked. It was so foolish of her as until now she thought that these terms are Synonyms. She was wrong.

Anirudh nodded on her and replied softly "They are very different. You wanna know ". To which she nodded firmly.

She really wanted to know.

"Ok then. Firstly have your Roshogula. Then we will discuss about it" he offered while opening the lid of the container.

She was going to dip her hand in it when he stopped her by saying "Let me do it for you". She smiled at his sweet gesture.

He put out a soft small ball while squeezing it a little in the container. He forwarded that roshogula towards her with subtle smile "Here, have it. Made by your own Sakha babu".

She blushed profusely while admiring him,his features,his gestures and not to forget his charming smile. He is such a gentleman.

She opened her mouth to have it but within a second he quickly pulled his hand back full of roshogula with a jerk.

It all happened so fast that she was taken aback. She gasped when she realized that he had tricked her,teased her.

"If you want it then get from my hands" he teased her with a smirk on his lips.

Her mouth hung open and she cursed her words that she had thought to admire him.

"No. You are not a gentleman. You are such a Rakchas babu" She said being pissed off.

"Really? Is that so? So you are not going to grab this roshogula from my hands? Should I have to eat it alone? This sweet,soft, yummy roshogula of yours. Oops sorry. Not yours it's mine now" he agitated her more by challenging .

"It's mine first of all" she repeated with intensity and approached towards him to grab that roshogula.

But as soon as She approached near him he stood up and ran away from her a little. She gasped at his sudden action and showed him her eyes.

Oh! Those big hooded doe shaped orbs. It can bring the great Anirudh  Roy Chowdhury to his knees. Such is the level and intensity of innocence it holds.

But he has to control himself because  right now he was very much concerned and aimed to complete his task. No. The task is not to tease her. The actual task is to teach her difference between crush and love.

That how love is far beyond detached from all kinds of infatuation and likes. But truth to be told he is liking it. After all, teasing her is one of his favourite jobs to do. Alas! If only could he paid by doing this job then he would have been the richest today.

But anyways he was still the richest. Her cute angry face is a proud sight to be catch by someone. And her cute laugh is the blissful enchantment for him. So he was basically richest.