The Funeral

One sunny, beautiful day Mikee got hit by a car.😱 The next day it was her funeral and all her friends and family were invited especially Manny Pacquiao. It was set in a beautiful church in the heart of London. After the priest finished speaking everything was silent, until a girl called Fiona enters the church. She sees her friends and says " Why did you leave me?"
Her friend said "Because we are not your friend anymore."
Then Fiona sees Mikee's body and was overcomed with sadness.Then she started to sing Amazing Grace.
Her voice was as high like giving birth to a baby. Her voice was so bad that people's ears started to burn off and people started crying. Fiona singing accurately resembles Shrek. The world started to cripple and exploded.The world blew up and sent Fiona to space until suddenly God and Mikee, sees Fiona floating in space " God are you here to bring me riches to celebrate my bootyful voice that has brought people to kill themselves for little me and also......" "SILENCE" God boomed.(Fiona's face right now 😳) Then suddenly Mikee appears before Fiona, looking peaceful, then yells "SHUT UP !!!!!!! You do not have the talent to sing but only the talent to clear a room full of people you instantly step into it. (Please apply water to that BURN).After Fiona was so sad that soon she started to cry 😥.God felt sorry for her and said,"Ok Fiona i'll give you one last chance. I will let you enter heaven if only you don't make people suffer."
Fiona replied,"Ok God I promise I won't. Thank you😀"