In The Alien Santuary

When Fiona, Callum and Seth got to the alien sanctuary they took him to a girl was had an experience of being an alien but then turned back to human, who was called Abbie.
"Excuse me? Do you know where Abbie the therapist is?" Asked Fiona.
"Yes that is me. What can I help you with?" Replied Abbie.
"My adoptive child is an alien so I want you to help me and my husband because we don't know what to do." Said Fiona. So Abbie took baby Seth to an X-Ray room to do a check on him. Then Callum said, "Fiona what will we do what happens if we can't keep Seth anymore?"
"No! Don't say that! That will not happen. I love him like my own son. He's my little baby." Said Fiona.
Abbie came with Seth wrapped in a blanket. "I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to take Seth to space. He can not stay on earth."
"Noooo!!!" Said Fiona.
"Girl! Calm down. You've to just live it." Replied Abbie. So she took him inside the X-Ray room. Fiona was so traumatised that she started crying and left. Callum and Fiona went back to England and set off to Sheena's  house and stayed there for one whole day. Sheena heard the devastating news and started to cry. The whole family started to cry. After they finished crying they all went to bed.
Next day...
Everyone woke up with their eyes all red. It was horrible😲. Callum and Fiona went to their own home and get changed. As soon as they finished they both went to church.
When they got to church they saw Joyce, Jade and Rachel the priest. Fiona told Rachel the awful news. Rachel started to cry and prayed for them. "God...please give Fiona and Callum happiness so that when they are older they have a better life. In the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Amen."
"Amen" said Fiona and Callum.
Jade and Joyce were sad for hearing the news so they both sang "Working in the coal mine"
When Callum heard that song he had an idea.
To be continued...