The Mysterious Love

Once Callum and Fiona finished arguing they broke up and never spoke to each other ever again. Fiona now had feelings for Luke Baker but she was also worried because she couldn't find Seth. Suddenly Luke Baker came and confessed his love for Fiona. Fiona was so speechless😍😍😍. Luke said "Will you marry me Fiona?"
"No! I just recently broke up with Callum. But once he is gone forever I can marry you.😊" replied Fiona.
"Ok." Said Luke Baker.
The next day...
Luke was planning to do something so that Fiona can get rid of Callum once and for all. While he was thinking he saw a knife on the floor. He had an idea! He decided to kill Callum so that he can marry Fiona at last. He picked up the knife and hid it in his pocket. "At last I get the revenge to stab Callum and take Fiona for myself. Muhahaha!😈"
Later in the evening Luke sees Callum getting a strawberry milk shake from KFC and then gets into his Segway to return back home. While he was riding home, Luke immediately jumped out of nowhere and stabbed Callum in the heart.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. You hurt me!!:(😡😰" shouted Callum.
"I don't care sucker!!!"
Immediate globe died in seconds. Luke picked his body up and hid in inside a bin. He then ran for his life and went straight to Fiona's house.
To be continued...
Sorry it's short. Also sorry for not updating it. I've had school and loads of exams recently but I promise that I won't take really long anymore!😊😊😊