1<Touchdown>

"Omg, I can't believe y'all finally here. I missed y'all so much!" My cousin MacKenzie bombrushed me and my sister Ava.

Brielle held a slight frown on her face as she hugged her. She honestly didn't want to be here, but under the unfortunate circumstances, her sister and herslef had to come out to Texas and live without grandmother.

Touch down and cause he'll. Touch down and cause hell!." My little sister hyped up. Making me and MacKenzie laugh at her silliness.

That's what I'm talking bout." She hugged Ava next. "Come on, let's get the hell out of this heat."

You right for my black ass burn some more." I commented, grabbing a hold of my duffle and putting it over my shoulder and my two suitcases.

"Damn the hell yall got in all those bags."

"Clothes & shit." I rolled my eyes . I got annoyed really easily, and she was just asking dumb shit to piss me off.

"Okay, Bri, don't start with your negative energy." She sighed, walking with my sister.

I ignored her and kept walking out dfw airport.

"Okay mama J said we could stop and get some food and I want waffle house. Are you all okay with that?"

She shrugged and looked at her phone. Her ex had dm her. She looked over his text stating that he had missed her and eish she was laid up besdies him at the moment.  She didn't know if she should reply or not seeing as they had to break up with her moving from NC to Texas and she wasn't willing to do the long distance and neither was he.

"Come on slow poke." Ava grabbed my attention from my phone.

"Who got your attention anyway?"

"Fendy. I miss him." I poked my lip out.

"Trust me boo when you get a taste of these fine ass Texans you gone forget all about lil ol Fendy."

"Ion wanna forget about him. That was my baby."

"He was they ass were inseparable Kenzie." Ava vouched.

"Damn. Let me see what he look like." She stopped in her tracks.

Brielle pulled her phone out going to her gallery and showing MacKenzie a recent picture of Fendy.

"Damn girl. He is fine. I would miss his ass too. He look like he could eat some pussy."

Brielle laughed. "That's the one thing he can't do bitch, I swear."

They packed their stuff into the 2020 all black Yukon. Before heading put.

"Wait, what you mean he can't eat pussy?" MacKenzie gasped putting on her seatbelt.

"You know niggas always got one flaw. The could be the total package and it would always be that one thing to knock shit off. Dick may be little. Can't fuck. Can't eat pussy. A lil slow. The list goes on." Brielle stated.

"Right." Ava agreed. "That's that hurt. You run across a fine nigga and he can't eat pussy." She played like she had passed out in the backseat making the girls in the front laugh at her.

"Bitch I could never deal with that." MacKenzie shook her head.

"It don't matter to me. Ion like the shit no way." Brielle shrugged.

"You'on like what?" Kenzie raised her brows. Almost stopping in the middle of traffic.

"Head bitch." Brielle laughed.

"Oh bitch your tripping. This heat getting to your ass."

"I be trying to tell her Kenz she tripping hard as fuck." Ava laughed at her sister.