<6 Bff?>

"Girl will you stop turning my shit and sit your ass back?"  Cassius swatted at her hand.

"So turn on some good music ion wanna hear this gangsta shit." Brielle frowned while sitting back. She held a small pout on her lips as some music she never heard of start playing.

"I like what I like so deal with it."

"Ion even know why I'm friends with your mean ass. You do to much." She told him.

"Nah you be doing to much. Who you texting over there."

"Damn you nosy. But my other best friend Tatum she pose to be coming to visit."

"Oh yea, when?"

"I think her flight lands tomorrow morning so she'll be here then."

"Don't be acting funny with me since your bitch "gone be here." He told her slightly mugging her.

"Don't even do that. As much as you be acting like you don't be wanting to be around me... ima act accordingly." Brielle laughed.

"Yea ight." He nodded while making a left turn into a neighborhood.

"Where we going?" She asked looking at all the expensive houses that were lined up nice and neatly.

"My crib." He stated.

"Ain't your bm there?"

"Yea so." He frowned up taking a glance at her face.

"So, she not gone trip cause you got another female in the car with you and you bringing me to y'all home."

"First and foremost I paid for my house and I pay the bills in my house. So she really ain't got a say in who I bring in and out of my shit, secondly I don't cheat on my bitches so she don't have to be worried about another female."

"Okay then." Brielle sat back until he pulled up to his home.

"This is nice. You sell drugs on the side?" She joked half serious.

Cassius didn't respond he just gave her a look.

Brielle followed him inside and looked around the foyer. His home was beautiful and nicely decorated. It wasn't manly or feminine. They had neutral colors so you couldn't tell if a male or female occupied the home.

"I love this house. Who decorated they did they shit."

"Yea my grandma actually decorated it. I didn't let my girl change anything."

"Cassius is that you?" They saw a figure come from around the corner.

"Yea. Who else would it be." He asked her in a annoyed tone. The last few days he wasn't feeling her and her weird behavior. She was being sneaky and he didn't play games.

"Hey." Brielle spoke with a small smile. She looked his bm up and down she was very pretty and apparently he had good taste. She was also thick as hell.

"Hey, I'm Korrin." She spoke looking over Brielle as well her eyes slowly trailed up and down her body. She licked over her plump lips and nodded.

"I'm Brielle, Cassius new b-"

"The bff?" Yea I've heard about you. You're really pretty." She told her eyeing her up and down. She licked over her full lips nodding in approval.

"Thanks so are you. I love you guys home."

"Thanks I didn't decorate it but I would have been changed a few things here and there." She laughed slightly.