5<wassup?>

"Brielle. Brielle. Get up. I need you to drop me off and take my car to get an oil change." Mama J spoke, shaking her awake.

"What?" Brielle frowned, opening her eyes. She blinked a few times to make sure she wasn't tripping.

"You heard me. Get up, girl, ain't no sleeping all day." Mama J yelled out.

"Really, Mama J. I'm tired." She threw herself back on the bed, laying down.

"Girl, don't make me tell you again." Mama j spoke, walking out the room.

Brielle groaned and got up. She went into the bathroom to get herself together and ready.

"Damn. I hate getting up early," she mumbled to herself while walking down the steps.

Ava was sitting at the breakfast table eating some grits and bacon.

"So Ava been up this whole time. Why didn't you just ask her?" Brielle mugged.

"Cause she doesn't have her license , you do and get something to eat and come on. I'll be ready to go in 15 minutes."

Brielle looked over the spread on the table and grabbed a piece of bacon. She decided to fix herself a plate full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, grits, and a hash brown.

"Where you dressed to go?" Brielle asked, looking over her sisters attire.

"Me and Emery gone spend the day together and I might spend the night at his home." Ava smiled.

Brielle nodded her head while stuffing her face. "Where MacKenzie?"

"She's left already for work. I think she gets off around five or six. I'm not really sure."

"Oh, okay then. Guess Ima be solo today." Brielle shrugged, getting up and fixing herself a glass of orange juice.

"Yea, guess so."

"Brielle, come on, Chile. I'll be in the car."

Brielle rolled her eyes with a huff and took a few more bites before getting up and heading for the door.

She dropped Mama J off to her destination and headed to Walmart to get her oil change.

Brielle huffed out loud, realizing there were a few cars ahead of her, so she most likely would be sitting there a while.

She looked at her phone, seeing her had a message from her best friend Tatum from back home."

I'm coming to see you best!

Brielle smiled and sent her a simple "bet" and turned on some music. She took a quick selfie and posted to her instagram.

The knock on the window startled the hell out of her, making her slightly jump

She looked to see the maintenance man at the window.