2< First Laid Eyes>

"Mane watch out I'm bout to knock this nigga teeth down his throat." Cassius frowned at the nigga who wanted to play hard. He was trying to show out for them females who were across the street.

The watched on in amusement and small whispers.

"Who nigga?"  The youngin bucked, Pulling up on his loose jeans.

"Cassius man.. bro ain't even worth it. Look at him nigga the size of a toothpick." Emery is younger brother laughed out. He was always making jokes and rarely took anything serious.

"Nigga fuck you too. Don't let my size fool yall-"

He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence. Cassius struck his fist into the side of dude head making him stumble back.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to."  The dude didn't have a comeback he ended up running across the street holding the side of his head. Making the females who were sitting out laugh and look on in shock.

Emery fell out into a fit of laughter as the dude took off. "You dead ass wrong. Nigga didn't even see it coming." He laughed at his older brother.

"He did see it coming I just told his ass. Mane dude keep running his mouth. He lucky I let his ass in my presence at all. Ion know what be going through people's head." Cassius stated a matter of fact.

"Calm down fam. He gone." Emery smirked.

He knew his brother was a hot-headed and had a very short fuse. He was a work in progress. He was trying not to let any and everything upset him to the point where he lashed out.

A car pulled up behind them causing their heads to look in that direction. Seeing the familiar Yukon pull up. "That ain't nobody but MacKenzie annoying ass." Cassius smacked his lips. Looking down at his phone.

"Damn who the females she got with her?" Emery smirked looking at both of the chocolate beauties that had stepped out of the car and lnto view. He smirked not caring about them seeing him gawk at them.

"Why you looking Emery the least you could do is help out." MacKenzie loud voice yelled at him.

Emery smirked while walking over. He was rubbing his hands together.

"You too Cass." MacKenzie spoke.

Cassius looked up from his phone with a mug. He looked at MacKenzie as she carried a huge PINK duffle bag. Walking behind her his eyes landed on a dark skin beauty.

They made eye contact with each other. Cassius made sure to look her over. She was very good looking. From her pretty face with full plump lips to her small waist and wide hips. He just knew she had a fat ass. She was also short as hell.

"Cassius did you hear me?"  MacKenzie asked him.

He broke his stare away from the girl to look at MacKenzie. "Yea girl I heard you I just wasn't listening."

"Ugh always gotta be rude as fuck." she rolled her eyes while going in Mama J house.

He chucked a bit looking at the other dark skin. She was pretty as well but to him she didn't look as good as the other.

Her and Emery were talking and he knew how his brother was. He shook his head at Emery cheesing all in the girls face.

Mama J walked outside hugging the first girl. "Oh my look how big you've gotten Brielle. I can't believe yall are here. I missed my little girls." She cried

"Mama J you're killing me." She spoke out with a frown.

"Oh my look at you Ava. Last time I saw you were just hitting kindergarten. Lord have mercy my girls are so beautiful."