Saved by the enemy

:: Chresanto's Point of View ::

I was in my car riding through the shortcut to get to Cy'Asia's house. And then I saw her. I quickly stopped the car and hopped out my car and ran to her. She was stretched out on the road face down in 90• weather. I turned her over and her body was so hot to touch . I rubbed on her baby belly to feel movement in the twins. As soon as I put my hand to her belly there was instant movement. I lifted her up bridal style stumbling towards the car , she really gained weight. I positioned her in the passenger seat and put the a/c on the highest it can go. I buckled her in and closed the door ... right after I kissed her baby belly , then I ran to the drivers side of the car , buckled up and close the door driving back to my house.

When I got to my house I unbuckled her and carried her in the house. There was loud barking and little squeals . I laid Cy on the couch and ran to my torture chambers . Tay was moving everywhere to get away from the dogs. I opened up the dog caged and told the dogs to get in , once they where in I looked at Tae. He looked tired and worn out.

" I found her. " I said.
" Where was she ? " He asked , trying to catch his breathe.
"On the shortcut road going towards her house." I answered.
" What? Why was she there ?" He asked with worry in his voice.
" I guess she was walking home, and she passed out, face down ." I answered.
"What!? Is she okay? Are they babies okay?" He asked , nervously and anxiously.
"Well she hasn't woken and yes they are fine . You better not say anything while she is here , if she finds out you're here and I did this to you she'll think I'm crazy and call the mental hospital again ! And I'm not crazy , So if you even think about saying or screaming I will kill you and let you bleed out and your organs fall on the ground and feed them to my dogs. " I said satisfied with the fear in his eyes , I begin walking out and into the living room.

I went to the kitchen and got a towel and put cold water on it.
I put the cold towel on her forehead and then went use the bathroom . I came back and saw Cy'Asia sitting up .

"Cy , are you okay ? " I asked sitting down by her .

"Chres? Where am I ? What are you doing ? What happened?" She asked holding her head and resting her hand on belly.

"Relax. I found you passed out on the shortcut road and I took you her and cared for you. " I said , smiling looking in her eyes.

I love being around her , I love holding her , I love watching her , I love living her , I just love her.

"Um, okay Thanks. " She said , looking at me weird then back at her belly bump.

"I'll get you some water be right back." I said , as I walked into the kitchen.

I was looking in the fridge for water then I heard the clicking sounds. The front door.

I ran out of the kitchen ,bae wing Cy' Asia wobbling the fastest she can out the door . I ran up behind her and grabbed her and locking the door back.

"Let me go." she yelled, trying to break free.

"After all that I don't for you just now and you treat me like this I can't believe this." I said, letting her go, feeling hurt.

"I don't trust you. You probably were planning to hurt me. " she yelled .

" If I wanted to hurt you , I would've left you out there to die like you were going to do if I didn't help you." I said, get angry.

"I probably wasn't even passed out knowing you , you probably would knock me out being me here and act like the hero ." she yelled.

"Stop yelling Cy'Asia it's bad for the babies . And I wouldn't do that , I'm not like that anymore . I promise . I really helped you. fine , you know what. tell me the last thing you remember before you got here" I said, angry but trying act calm.

"You're right, I'll stop yelling. and the last thing I remembering is being hot and seeing black ." She said, sitting down on the couch.

"Exactly , then I found you and helped. Anyways, why were you even walking."
I asked as I sat by her, already knowing the answer.

"Tae and I got into a fight and broke up. So I was walking from his house to mines." She said, looking down.

"Y'all should talk it out." I said, trying t make her call him.

" He doesn't want to talk to me." she said, pulling her phone out looking at it.

"If he loves you he will. Call him, now." I said, encouraging her to call him knowing that he wouldn't be able to pick up.

"Fine, I'll call him." she said , calling him .

Then a mumbled song started playing . Oh damn, I didn't take his Phone from him!!! 😓
His phone is in his pocket.
HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID.

---------------------------------------------
What do y'all think?
5 Comments and 3 votes for the next part