It makes no sense!

Cy'Asia's POV

I was getting dressed in my bathroom when I heard a crash in my bedroom. I couldn't run out to check out the noise because I was just in my bathing suit top! After the crash I heard a low "oh damn" and foot steps. Someone was in my room, it was probably the same person from earlier. I'm getting real nervous and scared now.But the weird thing is I locked my bedroom door so how the hell did my "stalker" get in my room.

I threw on my bathing suit bottoms and grabbed a brush. Really Cy'Asia a brush😒. I ran out my room and looked every where but I didn't see any one. All I saw was a broken picture of someone who looked like me as a little kid and someone who looked like a person I knew but younger......he looked like

CHERSANTO!🙊

WHAT THE HELL

I never saw that picture a day in my life and how did it end up in the middle of my floor surrounded by a shattered frame with words on it.

I got on my knees and put the pieces of the frame together to spell out

"Best friends" at the top and "C+C".

I just don't understand.

END OF POV

???'s POV

I'm outside with the boys waiting on Cy! Oh how I love her name. Reminds me of the time when we were C+C.

Speaking of that just a while ago I was seeking in her room trying to put an old pic of us up, hoping it would bring back memories. It didn't. I tripped over her rug and the frame shattered into pieces along with my heart. I let out a low "of damn" and got up and ran out thinking about how dumb I was. I hate making her scared but maybe it'll bring us closer together again!

END OF POV

Cliffy much

So tell me how I'm doing!😆

Bye loves