Getting out?

- Mental Hospital -

::Roc's point of view::

I laid on my cot just thinking, in my feelings. Did she abort my kids? What's the gender? Will I be there for the birth? Will she let me see it? Is she okay? Will she ever understand? How will I be treated? Will Tae say his the dad? How are we going to support them? How often will I see them? Will we ever be together?

"Mr. August, are you okay?" My mental counselor asked.

"Yes, I'm just thinking." I replied, sitting up.

"About?" he asked, sitting on my cot.

"My future." I said.

"Speaking of future, how many months is she?" He asked.

"3, almost 4 though. Why you asked?"

I replied, then questioned.

"I have great news." He smiled.

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

" You've been on good behavior, the best patient in the mental hospital." He said.

"Well that's good, still doesn't get me out here though." I replied, looking down.

"You're free to go in 2 months!" He exclaimed.

"Really? She's going to be 6 months then. This is great, Thanks!" I smiled, jumping up .

"No problem, just keep up the good behavior." He said, leaving.

I'm finally going to get half of my questions answered. I went to sleep, smiling.

- Dream -

Cy'Asia and I were at our secret hideout . It was beautiful, flowers everywhere, a medium sized cabin, and a pond with a rope tied to a tree so we can jump in the pond.

"Chres, stop! " Cy'Asia screamed.

"C'mon Asi, it's fun." I laughed, pushing her higher.

"No it's not, I'm going to fall!" She yelled, griping the rope tighter.

"That's the point , you're supposed to fall in the pond." I laughed.

"I'm scared." She said.

"Fall Asi, it's fun." I said , pushing her higher.

"Chres, I'm only 11, I ain't losing my life to some water." She yell, losing her grip.

"Scary cat." I said, pushing her harder.

"Ow, fine, I'll do it." she said letting go, instead of falling in the pond , she fell on the ground.....head first.

"Asia!" I said, rushing to her bloody body.

She didn't reply, her head was all bloody , I got disgusted at the site of her skull. I couldn't live without her, She was my bestfriend. I called an ambulance and rushed her to the hospital.

"She fell off the swing onto the ground." I cried.

Her family and my mom came, doctors were going crazy. Trying to save her.

"Cy'Asia Crippen's family?" A doctor asked.

"Yes." We replied.

"Cy'Asia is in a coma." The doctor said.

"What? my baby?" Cy'Asia's mom cried.

"There's very severe damage to her brain. She can lose all her memory." The doctor said.

"Please lord, let her be ok. Please." We all prayed, crying.

"Y'all can see her if you want." the doctor said.

We got up and went to her room, she was laying on the bed with bandages on her head.

"Baby, wake up." Her mom,cried.

"Cy'Asia please wake up, you're my bestfriend. I couldn't love without you, I love you." I said, kissing her cheek.

She started moving around, and looked at us like we were crazy.

"Who are y'all?" She asked.

"Baby, you don't know?" Her mom said, caressing her face.

"Don't touch me, i don't know you."

She slapped her mom's hand.

"Cy'Asia, do you remember me?" I asked, crying.

"No , sorry you guys." She said.

Everyone in the room started crying.

That's when everything changed, Cy'Asia didn't know her parents or me.

That's when Tae, her old friend, moved back and took her away from me. Since she lost her memory she forgot about what we had, so instead of me being her bestie..Tae was. It killed me and that's when I went all mental. She forgot all about me, I loved her and still do.

-End dream/flashback-

I woke up sweating, that flash back always hurts me. I just started crying and asking myself how could I be so stupid.

:: End of Point of View ::

- Cy'Asia's home -

:: Cy'Asia's point of view ::

I laying in my bed, thinking. Should I tell him? What is he doing on the Mental hospital? Is he getting better? Will he be there for the birth? When does he get out? Will he be happy? How are we going to support the babies? Will he still be obsessed with me?

"Hey bae." Tae said, laying by me.

" Hey, I'm hungry." I said.

"What do y'all want know?" He asked.

"Pickles,icecream,mustard with yogurt,hot wings, and ice." I said,rubbing my stomach.

"Ew, that's nasty. I ain't kissing you no more." He joked.

"Oh so all cause I'm PREGO , I'm un kissable." I cried.

"No, I'm just playing." He said.

"Really Tae? Why are you messing with my emotions?" I asked.

"You know I'm dumb. I'm sorry baby and babies" He hugged me and kissed my stomach.

"Yea, I know." I smiled.

"Alright, I'm going get your food." He said grabbing his keys.

"Okay, thanks bae." I smiled

:: End of point of view ::

THANK YALL FOR THE SUPPORT !

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING!💗😘 message me if you want

Plz follow my fanpage on Instagram 😩💗

IG: we_get_mindless

LOVE YALL AGAIN😘💗💎💯