Things like 'mad as a hatter' or 'grinning like a Cheshire cat', are so powerful that music and songs incorporate the imagery. Writers, artists, illustrators, a lot of them have incorporated that

The third grade was pretty smooth, there were a lot of firsts in my opinion, not tattoo or piercing wise but with fun experiences
This is when I started getting interested in Egyptology another thing that was not exactly kid friendly was Egyptology, but I found that I was getting interested in that. As well, I was pretty sure there was a ghost in our backyard at the time when I was still living in my childhood home. This is when I was 8 to 9 years old I remember taking my niece and nephew, who are the same age as me at the time to a garden tour of the spooky forest if I remember correctly, they were making up their own spooky, cryptids and stuff, and I was going around talking about ghosts and Egyptian mummies.  Boy have the things we scared ourselves with her imagination is in the dark forest word enough to make a grown man cry. But that was beside the point I always remember that and I still do in the next day I remember still having them over and we play Nikki Nikki, nine dollars. Something I'm not too proud of.
And I was in big trouble for that I was not pleased with my mother for that. But she was doing her job. 
By then I was starting to get into more music other then the insane clown posse, namely: space girls, backstreet boys, aqua, and Britney spears. More on the music topic was the idea that I was down with the clown for 3 years, I was in the third grade to this point.

What I remember is the first bowling party I ever had at bowling as a nurse board. I found this very interesting and I wanted to do glow-in-the-dark bowling. Luckily enough someone was having a birthday party that involves glow-in-the-dark bowling. If I remember correctly, it was your idea that we were having Fais girl Carnes as well as different interesting prices as well. I think I remember getting a strike, but I am not too sure it was so long ago and I remember seeing my clothing light up and glow like those glow sticks in the second grade is very interesting on the less to see that.

I fucking loved glow in the dark bowling something I still find fascinating to this say, ( I have a big kid at heart)