34

Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out, touch faith

Because of the situation in Carleton Place said that happened I have to see a psychiatrist for the first time in about 10 or 20 years. Some thing I'm not exactly thrilled of but I rather be bad ass and try to help myself get out of the final stretch off the long road to hell and back particularly the road back was gonna be a bumpy one and I am going to need all the help I can get.
And I knew this was gonna happen, because I started hurting crystals. Holden crystal geyser in collecting crystals, and finding them and meditating with them. I even went as far as to sleep with my organite pyramids just beside my body, and that was enough to make a better difference. But I am still looking for the help to get the right medication.
The one thing that I had changed was my mood. I am actually doing a lot better. I am less likely to be snapping at people now but it still happens the day today at times but who the hell gives a shit I'm just a human so I'm bound to make a few mistakes.
The one thing I have to stop treating myself as it is like an iPad. Instead, I cannot come on myself not a thing or not to feel things. As one piece of artwork, and said, I would rather be feeling intense emotions instead of dealing with being a psychopath. That is something that I hold dear to my heart and I am very honoured to have emotions. But that being said, I still believe that there there's a time and place for every emotion. But I do not cold anymore. Or rude. I don't believe in doing that in the first place.
I even tried dating again, but that didn't work out and I was able to go back to a girlfriend that I used to talk to on and off her name is Fatima who I still talk to. Are you still remember talking to her about two or three years ago, and I still talk to her to this day. I have stopped going on Facebook dating and plenty of fish. Why?
Because people are not honest online or they don't want to be honest and then they end up getting a nasty surprise. Even though Fatima someone I know online, she hasn't worked out any unpleasant surprises or has been anything less but honest. I was talking to one girl named Lisa Henderson one time few weeks ago when I found out that she had a fucking boyfriend. She was lying about her orientation. Some thing I despise with a passion his lying about his orientation. As I am a lesbian, and I have always been, I still think that you should not lie about who you are.
And especially throwing pictures of some random dude on your Facebook was enough to piss me off to say this is my boyfriend to scare me away. She should've been more upfront that she couldn't handle someone with PTSD or just overcoming PTSD.
She should've been more upfront about her situation about her orientation in the first place the fact that she was a heterosexual and a homophobe acting as if she was trying to be a lgbtq person I found was just aggravating. I just didn't wanna deal with it, so I had to re-create another Facebook under an assumed name not gonna tell you that name.
Fatima is a girl that has exactly the same problems that I do except we're always just plain old tortured by terrorists and the actual orphanage staff there. She was in the Saudi Arabia and she was also raped before she was adopted or something. I'm not too happy to say, but that's what she told me and I believe it I couldn't believe the fact that someone so beautiful can be hurt so badly. But it can happen to anyone.
This is where I'm gonna tell you where I'm going to write the end of the book but it's not over yet. I still talk to fat am I from time to time on IMVU? She 5 years younger then me.