Chapter 4

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

Chapter 4

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

The videos are for when Astrid is playing the drums. All songs are also in the Spotify playlist if you would rather that.

It was four in the morning by the time Astrid's head hit her pillow once more. As soon as Ranboo saw her head struggling to stay upright and heard her words slurring, he insisted that she go to bed.

Bagheera jumped onto his designated pillow beside her own and curled up. Astrid decided that Ranboo was a friend, and she would ask Tubbo for his discord in the morning. Or afternoon, as it would turn out. Phil, having heard the familiar ringtone at one in the morning, decided that letting Astrid sleep in until noon was appropriate.

As always, Bagheera was her alarm clock, by stepping on her until she woke up to feed him. Rubbing her eyes, she obliged, placing her glasses on her face as she shuffled out the door.

Phil's door was closed, meaning he was either streaming or editing. Astrid continued down the stairs, hoping he was editing due to what she was about to do. Kristen was nowhere to be seen in the kitchen, living room, or dining room as Astrid made her way to the very much NOT sound proofed garage. More commonly known as where Astrid spent most of her time. The music room. Opening the door felt like walking into a whole new world.

Fairy lights and fake vines loosely wrapped every beam above her head. The floor was covered by weird rugs aside from where the drum set was in the far right corner. To her left next to the garage door was a keyboard attached to a speaker. In the far left corner, five guitars and a ukulele sat, two acoustic, two electric, and one bass. Three of the guitars were donated by Wilbur over the years. The other two were bought by Astrid with money from house sitting and babysitting. Her ukulele was one of the only things she brought with her from Germany. The keyboard was one of Tubbo's old ones and the drum set was a gift from Phil and Kristen for her 16th birthday.

The walls were painted bright colours that looked almost like rain drops, courtesy of Primrose's last visit almost a year ago. In the closest corner to the right, beanbags, cat bowls, a cat bed, and a tall lamp created a comfortable space. More records and tapestries decorated the walls.

Astrid poured some food into Bagheera's dish before sitting down at the drums. She quickly connected her phone to a Bluetooth speaker nearby and put on a pair of headphones. Happy Pills by Weathers seemed like a good way to start the day. Bagheera understood what was about to happen and left through the cracked door, pushing it wider.

Astrid smiled as the song started, readying her drum sticks for the chaos that was about to insue.

Meanwhile

Phil was live, working on the SMP and avoiding all questions about Astrid. Ranboo and Niki, who were in the call, avoided it to, until the music started. Chat, who was told earlier that Kristen was at the store, immediately picked up on the fact he was supposedly the only one in the house.