CHAPTER 5(Zane)

As i pulled up the driveway I could see him fidgeting with nervousness. He would surrly enjoy this playdate but I couldn't tell him that.

"Bubs, it's gonna be okay." I turned and looked into those beautiful green eyes. "And if you don't like it here we can always leave. Okay ? "
He nodded a bit and i let it go this time , I needed that habit to stop.

I parked my car and helped Theo get out. I couldn't hold his hand between carrying the bags and the pizza boxes.
"Go on, ring the bell my sweet. " I mentally slapped myself, today I was going all out huh ?

"Uncle Zane is here !" Charly burst through the door and tackled me into a hug , I nearly dropped the pizzas.
" Weren't we clear on the door policies little monster?" Someone was in trouble.

"I'm sorry daddy." He was half hidden behind me.
"I'll let it slide cause you've been such a good boy today." Charly hopped into his daddy's arms.
I badly wanted that with Theo.

"Can we get it and introduce ourselves it's hot as hell !" I let Theo get in after the others and I somehow managed to get the door closed.
Theo was standing awkwardly in the foyer and i asked him to follow me to the kitchen.

"Uncle Zane , who's your friend? " He had not stopped looking at Theo since I placed the cool stuff in the freezer.
"Charly, meet Theo. Be nice." He gave me a timid smile and turned to Theo.

"Hey. I like your shirt ."Theo looked at me before replying.

"Thank you. I like yours too." Charly had on a dark blue transformer tshirt.
"Thank you. Uncle Zane got this for me. Transformers are my favourite."

"Really! me too but I like the little mermaid better." He immediately slapped his hand on his mouth. He was blushing so hard the tips of his ears were red.

"That's cool but I like Alladin better , he gets to fly on his mat. And he gets wishes too." Well they would be getting on well.
I helped set the table, nothing too fancy. Charly got a sippy cup cause he always spills his drink and he also got a childish plate.

When we were settled Theo had not touched his food. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable so I gave him regular utensils. I watched his gaze dart to Charly for a moment ,then back to his plate.

"Theo, you good?" He jumped startled a bit.
His eyes widened a fraction and i noticed them glaze over.

"Daddy ? Why doesn't he get a cup and princess plate?" Xander and I shared a look and he turned to Theo.
"Hey buddy would you like a sippy cup? You don't have to use the top if you don't want to."

He nodded slowly before adding a yes please. Xander took care of it and placed a green sippy cup before him and a little mermaid plate.

"Thank you." His voice could barely he heard. After that the boys started comparing things as they finished their food.

"Thank you daddy, uncle Zane." Charly rushed out if his seat and down to his room.
"Thank you."Theo said and stood with his plate.

"No no buds , yours is to eat leave the cleaning up to your daddies okay ?" Xander ruffled his hair as he headed to the kitchen. I found Theo watching me and he immediately looked down.
"Come here love. " He walked to me and i immediately pulled him between my legs.

"Are you having fun so far? "My hands wondered over to his waist and stayed there. He was so small.

"Yes i am." He smiled and i found myself smilling too. 
"Why don't I take you to Charly's room and he can lend you some trunks to swim in okay? " He nodded and I held his hand .

I knocked once before opening the door. Charly was rummaging around in his walk in closet.
"Little monster, can you lend your new friend some swimming trunks so you two can have a splash outside."
"Okay uncle Zane, leave us please. " I told him not to be too long and left them.
Xander had finished his cleaning.

"So care to explain who that cutie is? " He leaned on the counter hands crossed over his muscular chest.
"Don't start it's nothing .....yet. I want him to be mine but he's so shy and he's going back to school after the holiday. He doesn't even know he's a little. " I ran my hands through my hair.

"What do you mean by he doesn't know he's a little? " I ran him through what happened at the office that day.
"Damnn okay then teach him. You'll need to be slow but he will learn. He's a natural ." Yea I agreed with that more than he knew.

We took a mini cooler and filled it with some drinks and the popsicles before taking them to the pool. Xander brought towels for the boys and child friendly sunscreen. Charly's skin was so sensitive only that could work.
"Should we get them or they'll come ?" 
"Naahh they'll come ,let me enjoy the peace and quiet first. " I could only laugh. I knew how much of a brat Charly was.