Melbourne

"How is she?" 

"Not really good."

"Have she eaten something?"

"Yes, a little bit but then, she vomits again."

"How about medicine?"

"Doctor already gave her. She is sleeping now."

"Can I take care of her tonight?" 

"Are you sure, Lisa? You need some rest too. Tomorrow, you have another concert."

"Just let me take care of her tonight, please? I will be fine."

"Okay, if that's what you want. I will inform others."

"Thank you and I don't want anyone to disturb us tonight."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything."

.
.
.

Lisa enters Jennie's hotel room and saw her sleeping with blanket wrapped around her.

She come closer to Jennie and caressed her hair. Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead.

Lisa keeps staring at Jennie for few seconds before getting up. She walks to the bathroom. 

Fill up a small container with warm water and she took a small towel. 

Lisa came out from bathroom and sit beside Jennie. She cleans up softly Jennie's face and hands with warm towel. 

"Ughhhh"

"Shhh, it's okay. It's me. I'm here. I'll just clean you up, okay." whispered Lisa.

"Hmmmm, Hon." Jennie still closed her eyes. 

"Yes?"

"Hug me."

Lisa put down the towel in the container. Then, lie beside Jennie. 

Jennie turns around and wrapped her arms around Lisa. Her head rest comfortably on Lisa's neck. Lisa fixes the blanket and hugs Jennie. She kissed Jennie forehead.

"It's hurt." Jennie had a small tear.

"I know, Baby. Let me massage you, okay? You will feel better after that." Lisa wiped Jennie's tears and caressing her hair. 

The whole night, Lisa didn't sleep taking care of Jennie. She cannot bear to see Jennie's condition like this. 

.
.
.

Lisa was standing near the window watching sunrise. She is wearing hoodie and wrapped her arms. Her eyes watching sunrise but her mind occupied with Jennie. While Jennie still in a deep sleep. 

Not long after that, Jennie soft voice called her.

"Hon?"

Lisa turns around and see Jennie already sit on the bed while giving her a weak smile. 

Lisa smile back, walk to Jennie and sit next to her. 

"Morning, Baby. How are you feeling today?" Lisa kissed Jennie's cheek and squeeze her hand.

"Morning, Hon. A little bit better."

"They will bring breakfast later. You need to eat something."

"Did you not sleep last night?"

"Huh?" 

"Hon, your eyes."

"Why? Pretty isn't?"

"Thank you for taking care of me but you need some sleep too."

"It's okay, who is going to take care of my love?"

Jennie gives Lisa a cute cat mad look. Lisa just chuckle.